Stay & Save - Terms & Conditions
- All rates are based on the Best Available – Flexible rate of the day, are fully pre-paid at time of booking, non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. All rates are room only rates unless hotels state otherwise.
Description of the offer:
- Applicable for stays for a minimum of 2 nights onwards
- Subject to availability at the participating hotels.
- Not applicable for bookings of 10 rooms or more.
- May not be combined with other discounts, special offers or negotiated rates.
- Not valid for the Mövenpick Nile cruise ships (Mövenpick MS Hamees, Mövenpick SB Feddya, Mövenpick SS Misr, Mövenpick MS Sun Ray, Mövenpick MS Darakum, Mövenpick MS Royal Lotus, Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas and Mövenpick MS Royal Lily).
- The customer’s credit card will be charged immediately at time of booking for the total amount quoted for the entire stay. The charged amount is non-refundable and payments cannot be used for other stays, services or merchandise.
- Unless otherwise stated, quoted rates are per room per night, based on double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges. The displayed discounts are based on standard room types, even though such room types may not be available in all hotels.
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
- The campaign rates are not eligible for airline frequent flyer programs.
- The competent courts in Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes in connection with these Terms and Conditions. The foregoing shall however not deprive the customer of any non-waivable statutory venues granted by law. These Terms and Conditions and all disputes arising therefrom shall be governed by Swiss law under the exclusion of its conflict of laws rules, whereby the foregoing choice of applicable law shall only be applicable as far as it does not deprive the customer of any non-waivable statutory protections granted by the laws of the customer’s country of residence.
- In the event any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.