Terms & Conditions (“Terms”)
Win 45,000 Etihad Guest Miles
1. "Win 45,000 Etihad Guest Miles" is a competition run by Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Management AG (“Mövenpick”) in association with Etihad Guest.
2. Eligibility to enter into the draw is subject to opting in to receive the Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts newsletter before 15 December 2018. Entries are limited to one entry per applicable subscription.
3. The prize of 45,000 Etihad Guest miles is awarded to 5 winners. Etihad Guest miles cannot be transferred to any other individual or exchanged for cash or monetary reward.
4. The competition closes at 23:59 (UK time) on 15 December 2018. All eligible participants will be entered into the draw on 16th December 2018 and the winners will be randomly chosen and notified no later than 30th December 2018. Winners shall be notified personally, to their nominated e-mail address. The winners must have a valid Etihad Guest membership number and must share their membership number upon request with Mövenpick. Failure to provide a valid Etihad Guest membership number within 2 days of notification shall disqualify any such participant.
5. Participation is open to all natural persons who are at the time of their participation are at least 18 years of age. Employees of the Mövenpick Group and their immediate family members are excluded from participation. Mövenpick reserves the right to exclude participants, deprive or reclaim already awarded prizes and to determine a replacement winner, if Mövenpick finds (in its sole discretion) anyone affecting the chances of winning by manipulation, participation in a syndicate or any form of machine-assisted intervention which enables multiple entries, or any other improper or unfair means, such participant (and any associated entries) shall be disqualified. The latter also applies in the event that the requested data from the participants was not fully or truthfully stated or a winner could not be contacted within a reasonable time.
6. Participants are deemed to know and accept the characteristics and limits of the internet, more particularly with regard to technical performance, the response time for consulting, examining or transferring information, the risks of interruption, risks concerning login, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation, and the risks of contamination by potential virus circulating on the internet. Mövenpick cannot be held liable for any problems that may affect the internet or for any configuration issues or issues connected with a given browser. It is up to the participant to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software on their hardware against any breach. Participants logging onto the website to participate in the competition do so at their sole responsibility. Mövenpick can offer no guarantee that the competition website will work without interruption, nor that it is free of any computer errors, nor that any defects observed will be corrected. Likewise, Mövenpick cannot accept liability for any material or consequential damage or loss suffered by participants, their hardware or the data stored on it, or for any direct or indirect consequences thereof, notably on their personal, occupational or commercial activities.
7. Participants acknowledge that they make certain representations and warranties to Mövenpick (both in accepting these Terms and otherwise) when entering the competition. Mövenpick have relied on the accuracy and truth of any data, information, representations and warranties provided by each participant’s entry into the competition. If Mövenpick become aware of any fraud, dishonesty or similar action by any participant, or any act or omission which might (in Mövenpick’s sole opinion) have an adverse effect on a competition, Mövenpick may, without notice and/or without giving reasons, automatically disqualify such participant.
8. In administering the competition, the decision of Mövenpick is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
9. By entering the competition, the participant agrees that any personal information provided may be held, stored and used by Mövenpick to administer the competition and used for individual marketing and promotional purposes by Mövenpick and any related companies within the group. Mövenpick shall take all necessary precautions to safeguard participants’ data and more particularly to prevent that data from being disclosed to unauthorised third parties. The participant has the right to withdraw consent to the use of personal data at any time by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Participants undertake that entry to the competition and the use of any prize is entirely at participant’s own risk. Mövenpick is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered in entering a competition or as a result of accepting, or not accepting, any prize.
11. These Terms represent the entire agreement between each participant and Mövenpick relating to the competition and the prize (unless otherwise expressly confirmed in writing by Mövenpick) and they supersede all prior representations, agreements, negotiations or understandings (whether oral or in writing).
12. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any part of these Terms or any specific competition rule does not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of them.
13. The failure to exercise or any delay in exercising any right or remedy provided by these Terms, any competition rule or by law does not constitute a waiver of it.
14. These Terms do not create any right, entitlement, claim or benefit for any person who is not a party to them.
15. These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.