Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha
Frequently Asked Questions
Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha address is:
West Bay Area,
P.O. Box 22752
Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha’s property amenities are as follows:
- 24-hour Concierge
- 24-hour Room Service
- Airport shuttle
- Business Centre on the second floor with five meeting spaces
- Car rental services
- Express laundry services
- Flower shop
- Limousine services
- Separate male and female prayer rooms
- Valet services
- 347 rooms equipped with the latest technology
- State-of-the-art wellness centre
Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha’s room amenities are as follows:
- Air conditioning (controlled in the room)
- Coffeeand Teamaking facilities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Feather and hypoallergenic pillows available
- Flat-screen TV
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Interconnecting rooms
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- King-sizeor twin beds
- National and international TV channels
- Non-smoking or smoking rooms available
- Pillow menu
- Smoke detector
- Twin beds
- Work desk
- 24-hour room service
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake up service
- Combined bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electric kettle
Guests can choose from a variety of culinary options at Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha. ForKnife, an all-day dining restaurant on the first floor offersan international buffet and extensive à la carte menu as well as Friday brunch to satisfy all tastes.For those who prefer the comfort of their own room, 24-hours in -room dining is available.
On the 26th floor of Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha, Bay View Wellness provides the perfect opportunity for guests to unwind and stay in shape during their stay in Doha. A state-of-the-art fitness centre offers all the latest fitness equipment. A ladies’ fitness centre is also available. A personal trainer is on hand to ensure that guests are on the right path to fitness and wellness.
Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha offers extensive meeting, conference and banqueting facilities, incorporating a choice of five meeting rooms including the multi-purpose Zurich Hall. Conveniently situated on the second floor, next to the business centre and the breakout area, each room is carefully designed to suit a range of business and social requirements from press conferences and board meetings, to corporate functions, gatherings, and celebrations.
Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha ensures seamless transportation with airport transfers in a limousine service. The following charges apply:
- Pick-up charge: QAR 120
- Drop-off charge: QAR 100
- Round-trip transfers: QAR 200
Airport shuttle is unavailable. Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha provides guests with chargeable limousine service.
The Meeting and Events team at Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha can help organise weddings. The dedicated team works closely with the restaurant and catering staff to make sure your wedding runs smoothly.
Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha offers a selection of modern and comfortable rooms. From Deluxe, Deluxe Panoramic Sea View, Executive, Junior Suite to Executive Suite, West Bay Suite and Family Rooms. For more information please contact +974 4496 6600 or send email at: email@example.com.
Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha offers an a la carte menu and buffet breakfast at FortKnife Restaurant, as well as a healthy shot and Power Bites menu for children. For more information, please contact the friendly ForKnife restaurant team at +974 4496 4444 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance, as a result Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha has implemented ALLSAFE label procedures. This includes enhanced cleaning protocols and a safer approach to dining. For more information please refer to the ALLSAFE label procedures.
COVID-19 procedures for Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha:
- Signage and markers are in place to communicate physical distancing protocols in public spaces
- Contactless check-in and check-out and payments whenever possible
- Guests temperature taken at hotel entrance
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting are in place for public areas, with special attention to high-touch points
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Extensive cleaning protocols are in place between guest stays to ensure rooms are safe for guests
- Extensive housekeeping training and auditing have been given to staff.
- Disinfection of frequent high touch areas (TV remote control, amenities dispensers, etc.).
- Removal of non-essential items in rooms (available at the reception upon guest request)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all and changed after each guestroom.
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found in key areas throughout the hotels
- Face coverings are mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces