Frequently Asked Questions
The address for Mövenpick Resort Petra is:
There are a number of popular attractions close to Mövenpick Resort Petra including:
- UNESCO World Heritage Site - Archaeological site of Petra
- World Famous Siq gorge and Treasury Tomb as seen in the Indiana Jones Hollywood movies
- Little Petra ancient Nabatean tombs
- Al Maqa'ad Bar and Al Multaqa Lounge are situated INSIDE the Movenpick Hotel are a local attraction in themselves. They feature antique hand carved wall and ceiling decorations and furniture. Damascus style interiors with a 5 meter tall handmade brass chandelier.
- Al Ghadeer Roof Garden - the foremost Rooftop restaurant in Petra with spectacular views overthe valley of Petra and the entrance to the ruins.
Some property amenities at Mövenpick Resort Petra include:
- 4 unique restaurants
- 3 lounges and bars, as well as a sidewalk café' called Caravan
- Swimming pool with chilled immersion ponds
- Spa with treatment rooms and hammam
- Antique shops with authentic arts and carts as well as dead sea products
Mövenpick Resort Petra offers a range of room amenities, such as:
- Newly refurbished rooms in several categories.
- Some suites and superior rooms may feature balcony or roof terraces, upon prior request
- Some rooms feature views into the 6 storey high interior atrium space, featuring oriental ornamentations
Some of the food & drink options at Mövenpick Resort Petra include:
- All day dining restaurant
- A la carte services with light meals and in room dining
- Roof garden with lounge menu and BBQ / charcoalgrill menu
- Curb side café with take away options and beverages
- Upscale dining a-la-carte option Al Iwan featuring Mediterranean and oriental cuisine
- Hotel is fully licensed and offers comprehensive selection of alcoholic beverages
Yes there are a number of facilities non-hotel guests can access at Mövenpick Resort Petra, including:
- Access to all dining facilities and the spa / wellness centre
- Access to on-site banking machines and ATM
Swimming pools and Burkhardt lounge are restricted to in house guests only.
Check in at Mövenpick Resort Petra is from 3:00 pm and check out is by 11:30 am.
Conditions may vary for Accor ALL members - please reconfirm with the team prior to arrival.
There are a number of ways to get to the nearest airport from Mövenpick Resort Petra, including:
- Booking a tour group prior to arrival
- Taxi and limousine services are available from the airport
- Self-driving, via car rental