Rooms to relish
Restaurants & Bars
The Place to Savour Life
Facilities & Activities
Where Life Tastes Sweeter
Meetings & Celebrations
Memorable Meetings & Sparkling Celebrations
Practical Informationopen new window
Location & contact
The team running the Movenpick Petra Resort are top notch, run a tight ship, and could not be more helpful and gracious. Stayed 2 nights, was upgraded to the Presidential Suite overlooking the entrance gate and museum plaza, and the experience was fantastic. There may be no better place for a sunset meal than the rooftop restaurant for Lebanese grill.
The hotel is located just opposite the Petra visitor’s center which is very ideal especially for petra by night visit. The rooms are nice and spacious and the staff are helpfull. There is an open buffet breakfast and 2 restaurants for dinner.
It was my birthday and we are not stay in hotel unfortunately but our waiter do a little a surprise with small cake and some arabic song big thanks for our waiter Abdullah alrwadieh keep going Alexander Cheers
Very nice place just meters away from the entrance The restaurant and the courtyard are relaxing and beautiful The staff helpful and the dishes very good, the plates the setting everything is beautiful We had a delicious chicken stew and some starters to share The desserts were a bit disappointed though
So expensive for such an average service ! No charm, noisy restaurant, average food in the buffet. Everything is expensive in this hotel but the quality of the food as well as the restaurant are not up to the price paid. As a member of the Accor Club, I was offered a welcome drink. When I asked for it at the bar the server was so agressive and suspicious that it was not a welcome drink anymore!!!
Frequently asked questions
The address for Mövenpick Resort Petra is:
There are a number of popular attractions close to Mövenpick Resort Petra including:
- UNESCO World Heritage Site - Archaeological site of Petra
- World Famous Siq gorge and Treasury Tomb as seen in the Indiana Jones Hollywood movies
- Little Petra ancient Nabatean tombs
- Al Maqa'ad Bar and Al Multaqa Lounge are situated INSIDE the Movenpick Hotel are a local attraction in themselves. They feature antique hand carved wall and ceiling decorations and furniture. Damascus style interiors with a 5 meter tall handmade brass chandelier.
- Al Ghadeer Roof Garden - the foremost Rooftop restaurant in Petra with spectacular views overthe valley of Petra and the entrance to the ruins.