Rooms to relish
Restaurants & Bars
The Place to Savour Life
Facilities & Activities
Where Life Tastes Sweeter
Meetings & Celebrations
Memorable Meetings & Sparkling Celebrations
Practical Informationopen new window
Location & contact
All thanks to Mövenpick Resort Petra for the service provided by some of the gentlemen’: I can only thank Mr. Muhammad Jameel and Mr. Ziyad for all the service: And more for dealing, thank you, my dears
All thanks to Mövenpick Resort Petra for the service provided by Mr. Mohamed Jameel at the bar today. The place is great with service, quality and performance; All the beauty and splendor in that handsome boy how wonderful you are in this place: where the dinner was good and the service at the bar was the best.
The team running the Movenpick Petra Resort are top notch, run a tight ship, and could not be more helpful and gracious. Stayed 2 nights, was upgraded to the Presidential Suite overlooking the entrance gate and museum plaza, and the experience was fantastic. There may be no better place for a sunset meal than the rooftop restaurant for Lebanese grill.
The hotel is located just opposite the Petra visitor’s center which is very ideal especially for petra by night visit. The rooms are nice and spacious and the staff are helpfull. There is an open buffet breakfast and 2 restaurants for dinner.
Very nice place just meters away from the entrance The restaurant and the courtyard are relaxing and beautiful The staff helpful and the dishes very good, the plates the setting everything is beautiful We had a delicious chicken stew and some starters to share The desserts were a bit disappointed though
Frequently asked questions
The address for Mövenpick Resort Petra is:
There are a number of popular attractions close to Mövenpick Resort Petra including:
- UNESCO World Heritage Site - Archaeological site of Petra
- World Famous Siq gorge and Treasury Tomb as seen in the Indiana Jones Hollywood movies
- Little Petra ancient Nabatean tombs
- Al Maqa'ad Bar and Al Multaqa Lounge are situated INSIDE the Movenpick Hotel are a local attraction in themselves. They feature antique hand carved wall and ceiling decorations and furniture. Damascus style interiors with a 5 meter tall handmade brass chandelier.
- Al Ghadeer Roof Garden - the foremost Rooftop restaurant in Petra with spectacular views overthe valley of Petra and the entrance to the ruins.