Mövenpick Hotel Amman
Frequently Asked Questions
Mövenpick Hotel Amman benefits from a great location, in the dynamic, commercial hub of Amman, close to the city’s main attractions such as Amman Citadel, Jerash and Roman Theatre. For more information, please contact our friendly team on +96265529922.
Mövenpick Hotel Amman is approximately 15 minutes away from the city centre of Amman, situated in the vibrant district of western Amman on Al-Madina Al-Monawara Street and close to commercial areas, businesses and government offices For more information, please contact our team on +96265529922.
At Mövenpick Hotel Amman we provide the following property amenities:
- 218 luxury hotel rooms and suites
- 4 dining restaurants & bars, offering a combination of international food, pub grub, cafe refreshments and lounge dining
- Outdoor swimming pool, health club, spa, sauna & massage rooms
- 8 state-of-the-art meeting rooms, a grand ballroom and Executive Lounge
- Complimentary Wi-FI
- Free parking
Mövenpick Hotel Amman provides a variety of restaurants and bars to choose from:
- The Senate: All Day Dining Restaurant
- Rumors Lounge: Cocktail lounge and dining terrace
- The French Quarter: sports bar
- Cappuccino Lounge: contemporary lobby lounge
Mövenpick Hotel Amman offers a selection of spa treatments, from Swedish massage, Turkish bath and body treatments to body massages and facial treatments.
For more information, please contact our health club team on +96265529922.
Mövenpick Hotel Amman provides a pacious wedding venue for couples, accommodating up to 700 guests and offering wonderful views, quality banqueting, professional event coordination and first-class hospitality. The Amman Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 500 guests for a seated lunch or dinner gathering. During the summer months, there is the opportunity to host a sophisticated reception on our outdoor pool or our panoramic terrace, featuring fabulous Amman city views. For more information, please contact our banqueting team on +96265529922 or email Hotel.Amman.Banqueting@movenpick.com.
From the nearest airport, guests can reach Mövenpick Hotel Amman by arranging a chauffeur and car rental service which can be requested by contacting our team on +96265529922. Additional charges apply.
Mövenpick Hotel Amman is a child-friendly hotel in Amman city centre. Children aged 6 and under can stay for free. For more information, please contact our team on +96265529922 and they will be happy to assist.
Mövenpick Hotel Amman serves a continental breakfast buffet at The Senate, all day dining restaurant.For guests who prefer the comfort of their own room, an in Room breakfast menu is also available. For more information, please contact our team on +96265529922.
We have introduced elevated hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety at Mövenpick Hotel Amman. The ALLSAFE label represents our new cleanliness & prevention standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in our hotel. You can learn more about the ALLSAFE label and our elevated cleanliness & prevention standards here.
COVID-19 Prevention Protocol for Mövenpick Hotel Amman includes:
- Signage and markers are in place to communicate physical distancing protocols in public spaces
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting are in place for public areas, with special attention to high-touch points
- Extensive cleaning protocols are in place between guest stays to ensure rooms are safe for guests
- Extensive housekeeping training and auditing have been given to staff
- Disinfection of frequent high touch areas (TV remote control, amenities dispenser, etc.)
- Removal of non-essential items in rooms (available at the reception upon guest request)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all and changed after each guestroom
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found in key areas throughout the hotels
- Face coverings are mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces