Sleep Individually Different
Dozing off is sometimes easier said than done. At Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts we meet your need for a good night’s rest with a new and unique concept: “Sleep Individually Different”.
Our new luxury beds and customised rooms adopt the latest innovations in technology to help you personalise your environment, creating the optimal conditions for a deep sleep.
Our Mövenpick SLEEP rooms include a large array of in-room amenities, arranged by us, to enhance your sleep experience. These rooms are situated in quiet areas of our hotels.
- Accommodates up to 2 adults
- A choice of bedding depending on the hotel: King, Twin or Queen
- A Comfortable YouBed with adjustable firmness of the mattress
- Philip Stein’s Natural Frequency Technology built in the bed for an enhanced sleeping experience
- High quality pillows, duvets absorbing and releasing humidity, breath active
- Blackout curtains
- Relaxation essentials: Earplugs, eye mask, blackout stickers, Arianna Huffington’s book “The Sleep Revolution”
- Fragrances & delicacies included: Mövenpick Chocolate, lavender sachets and herbal tea
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, tea or coffee making facilities
- +EXTRA+ Free Mӧvenpick coffee capsules in these hotels: Berlin, Munich, Muenster, Nuremberg, Hamburg, Hertogenbosch, The Hague, Egerkingen and Zurich Regensdorf.
Little extras to transport you into the arms of Hypnos
Good to know
It stimulates the circulation and increases the amount of adrenaline which makes you alert. That’s why a glass of red wine is not a suitable nightcap.
This hormone plays a considerable role in regulating our sleep-wake cycles and has a calming effect on the body.
Suitable evening snacks include wholegrain crackers or cereals, dates, bananas, nuts or dairy products. Health professionals advise against late-night sugary snacks.
Natural Frequency Technology
The YouBed has a Philip Stein Golden Disc within, which harnesses beneficial frequencies associated with sleep and channels them to your body like a finely tuned antenna.