Tourists have the opportunity to choose between several sport activities in the Franconia Jura mountains: hiking, kayaking, golfing, mountain biking and especially climbing.
- Mountain biking
Franconian Lake District
The recreation and resort area, located southwest of Nuremberg is an attractive holiday and recreation area for the whole family. Watersport enthusiasts will find leisure facilities for sailing, surfing and swimming.
- Recreation area
- Leisure area
The Nuremberg Forrest called "Reichswald" is a 25,000-hectare-large cultured woodland in the north- and southeast of Nuremberg. Countless bicycle tracks and hiking trails make you explore the green lung of Nuremberg.
- Cultured woodland
- Bicycle tracks
- Hiking trails
"Tucherland Nuremberg" is the only indoor playground in the city and also offers a huge outdoor area. Plenty of attractions are waiting for your family. Play, climb or romp about on more than 25,000 sqm. In summer, there's also a lake for swimming.
- Monday to Friday 2 p.m. until 7 p.m. / Opening hours may vary due to the current situation.
- Weekend and holidays 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. / Opening hours may vary due to the current situation.
- Distance from hotel: 2 km
Indoor kart track
Have you got the need for speed?
Visit the Formula Kart Track Nuremberg and step on the throttle in your kart. The team is at your service on the track and also later on at the bistro where cold and hot snacks are served.
- Monday - Thursday 3 p.m. until 11 p.m. / Opening hours may vary due to the current situation.
- Friday 2 p.m. until 12 p.m. / Opening hours may vary due to the current situation.
- Saturday 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. / Opening hours may vary due to the current situation.
- Sunday 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. / Opening hours may vary due to the current situation.
- Distance from hotel: 5 km
Swimming pools in Nuremberg
From indoor, over outdoor swimming pools in the summer as well as different water parks. In and around Nuremberg there are numerous for everyone.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Water park
- Leisure pools
Fitness and Wellness centre
Equipped with weights, cardio-training equipment, sauna, steam bath and infra-red cabin. Bicycles are available, free of charge, enabling you to explore the exciting city of Nuremberg at a gentle pace.
The fitness area is complimentary for guests.
- Cardio-training equipment
- Steam bath
Built in the 1960s, the Reichswald golf club offers 18 challenging holes for golfers with a handicap of under 36 or better.
Situated at the edge of Nuremberg Forest, take the opportunity for exercise in the midst of a beautiful natural landscape. The green fee starts from EUR 50 and the range fee from EUR 20.
- Golf course
- Beautiful landscape
- Distance from hotel: 9 km
Grundig Stadium Nuremberg
"Franken"-stadium, "Easy-Credit"-stadium and now "Grundig"-stadium - since 1928 the year of finishing the Nuremberg stadium has a lot of names. With a capacity of 50.000 covered seats it is a great place for different events especially for football matches of the 1. FC Nuremberg.
Arena Nürnberger Versicherung
The Arena Nuremberg Versicherung is a multi-functional stadium in Nuremberg. This location has three ice surfaces or alternatively 1,900 square metres of event area and hosting up to 11,000 visitors. The stadium is the home of the Ice Tigers.
- Distance from hotel: 11 km