Frequently Asked Questions about Mövenpick Hotel Münster
- Where is Mövenpick Hotel Münster located?
Mövenpick Hotel Münster is located close to the Aasee, surrounded by beautiful green spaces but also very central and conveniently located. The historic city centre can be reached on foot in 15 minutes.
- What languages are spoken by staff at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
The staff at Mövenpick Hotel Münster speak German and English.
- What is the address of Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
The address for Mövenpick Hotel Münster is:
Mövenpick Hotel Münster,
- Which popular attractions are close to Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
There are a variety of popular attractions close to Mövenpick Hotel Münster, such as:
- Lake Aasee (0.1 km away)
- Muehlenhof Open Air Museum Munster (0.8 km away)
- LWL Museum of Natural History (1.2km away)
- Botanischer Garten (1.4 km away)
- All Weather Zoo Muenster (1.4km away)
- Münster cathedral and city center (1.6 km away)
- Schloss Münster (1.8 km away)
- Muenster Central Station (2.3 km away)
- How far is Mövenpick Hotel Münster from Münster city centre?
The Munster city centre is only a 15-minute walk from Mövenpick Hotel Münster. Furthermore, there is a different possibility to get into the centre by car (8 minutes) and by bus (15 minutes).
- How long has Mövenpick Hotel Münster been open?
The Mövenpick Hotel Münster was opened in 1982 with 120 rooms and a banquet capacity of 250 people at that time.
- What are some of the property amenities at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Some of the property amenities of Mövenpick Hotel Münster include:
- Largest conference capacity in the Münsterland and northern Ruhr area: 11 conference and event rooms with up to 1.038 sqm
- All conference rooms are at ground level, with daylight and air conditioning
- Europasaal with 712 sqm total area and 4.80m high walls
- All 224 hotel rooms are air-conditioned
- Good accessibility - especially by car and sufficient parking facilities including 3 electric charging stations
- 2 restaurants and the lounge bar
- 350 sqm sauna and fitness floor on the roof
- Well trained and friendly staff
- Mövenpick Fine Foods products: Mövenpick Corazón Fairtrade Coffee, Mövenpick Fruit Spread, Mövenpick Yogurt, Mövenpick Ice Cream, Mövenpick Wine, Mövenpick Swiss Chocolate.
- What are some of the room amenities at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Different room categories at Mövenpick Hotel Münster offer different amenities. All rooms are equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Sky Cinema
- Telephone with voicemail
- Modem connection
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Does Mövenpick Hotel Münster offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Wi-Fi is complimentary at Mövenpick Hotel Münster.
- What food and drink options are available at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Mövenpick Hotel Münster boasts three separate food and drink venues:
- Fine Dining Restaurant Chesa Rössli
- The Mövenpick Restaurant
- The lounge bar is also a popular meeting point
- Is parking available at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
In addition to the 68 outdoor parking spaces in front of Mövenpick Hotel Münster, there are another 125 underground parking spaces for which a fee is charged with direct hotel access. There are also 3 electric charging stations in the underground car park.
- Are there opportunities to exercise at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Yes, at Mövenpick Hotel Münster there is an exclusive sauna and fitness floor above the roof of the hotel where you will find equipment for strength and endurance exercises and a training area for gymnastic activities
- Are any cleaning services offered at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Daily cleaning of the rooms is offered to guests at Mövenpick Hotel Münster.
- Does Mövenpick Hotel Münster offer any business services?
Yes, Mövenpick Hotel Münster can accommodate events up to 580 persons on 712 sqm. All 11 multifunctional conference rooms are situated on the ground floor, enjoying natural daylight and equipped with the latest technical equipment.
Besides our meeting and conference rooms, we offer the possibility to use hotel rooms as offices. So you can combine the comforts of a hotel room with those of an office.
- Does Mövenpick Hotel Münster have a swimming pool?
No, unfortunately Mövenpick Hotel Münster does not offer a swimming pool.
- Does Mövenpick Hotel Münster have a sauna?
Yes at Mövenpick Hotel Münster the sauna area includes a Finnish sauna and bio-sauna with associated showers, foot changing bath and rest area.
- Does Mövenpick Hotel Münster have a spa?
Yes, the spa offer at Mövenpick Hotel Münster includes a sauna and fitness area which is located exclusive above the roofs of Münster.
Sauna opening hours:
- Daily from 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Fitness centre opening hours:
- Daily from 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Are towels provided for guests at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Towels at Mövenpick Hotel Münster are available for free use in the sauna and fitness area, bathrobes and bath slippers are free of charge from the SLEEP category.
The use of the sauna and fitness area is free of charge for our house guests, bathrobes can be rented at a price of EUR 5.00 per day.
- Does Mövenpick Hotel Münster offer massage treatments?
Massages at Mövenpick Hotel Münster can be enjoyed on request in a very relaxed way with us on the 6th floor. Afterwards, enjoy the impressive view from the relaxation room over the roofs of Münster.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
The check-in time for Mövenpick Hotel Münster is from 3:00 pm and check-out is by 12:00 pm noon.
- What is the phone number of Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
You can reach the reception at Mövenpick Hotel Münster via the following number: +49 251 8902 0. Our dedicated team is here to answer any questions you may have.
- What is the email address of Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
You can reach our reception desk at Mövenpick Hotel Münster with the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated team is here to answer any questions you may have.
- How much does it cost to stay at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Generally, there are no fixed room rates for overnight stays at Mövenpick Hotel Münster. Rates depend on the demand, i.e. the season and the day of the week. The prices are always determined per booking.
- How can I get to Mövenpick Hotel Münster from the nearest airport?
There are a number of ways to get to Mövenpick Hotel Münster from the nearest airport. Take bus lines S50, R51 or D50 to Münster central station. The journey time is about 45 minutes. From there, take the above-mentioned connections from the main station. Alternatively, cabs are available at FMO. The journey time to the hotel is about 30 minutes and the cost is approximately EUR 52.00.
- Does Mövenpick Hotel Münster have an airport shuttle?
No, unfortunately Mövenpick Hotel Münster does not offer an airport shuttle.
- Does Mövenpick Hotel Münster offer any wedding venues?
Yes, spacious function rooms at Mövenpick Hotel Münster offer ideal conditions for wedding celebrations, while the chef and his team prepare magnificent menus, for up to 400 guests, entirely according to your wishes.
We invite you to an exclusive rehearsal dinner in advance to create the perfect menu for your wedding - this is just one of the many little highlights leading up to your big day.
- Are children allowed at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Yes children are allowed and equally welcome at Mövenpick Hotel Münster
- Are there any children facilities at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
In front of our large terrace at Mövenpick Hotel Münster children can play on a small playground.
- Is Mövenpick Hotel Münster accessible for guests with disabilities?
Yes, there are two rooms with barrier-free access and one connecting room at Mövenpick Hotel Münster. In addition, all our venues are accessible.
- Can you smoke inside Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Guests are allowed to smoke in one of our three smoking rooms at Mövenpick Hotel Münster. Otherwise smoking is not allowed in the hotel building.
- Is Mövenpick Hotel Münster dog friendly?
Yes, Mövenpick Hotel Münster is dog friendly. We also offer various amenities for our four-legged guests.
- Is there a dress code at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
There is no dress code for Mövenpick Hotel Münster.
- What type of room can I book at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Mövenpick Hotel Münster has 224 comfortable hotel rooms with 388 beds in 7 different categories, including 2 barrier-free rooms, 3 allergy rooms, 3 smoking rooms.
In addition, we offer rooms in the categories Classic, Superior, Family, SLEEP, Premium, Junior Suite and Suite.
- What kind of breakfast is served at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
One of the culinary delights is the famous Mövenpick breakfast in our Mövenpick Restaurant at Mövenpick Hotel Münster. It is served in buffet style. In addition, you can also have small dishes a la carte breakfast.
- What are the Covid-19 procedures at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
The various precautions at Mövenpick Hotel Münster include, revised ventilation and hygiene plans, signage and floor markings, provision of hand disinfectants, disinfected room cards, plexiglass panes, mandatory wearing of masks and much more.
Among other things, this also includes the display of the company's own hygiene concept, which every guest can inspect upon request.
In addition, the Mövenpick Hotel in Münster 2020 was awarded the SGS Fresenius certificate, which checked and verified all measures in the hotel in an audit.
This certificate confirms the compliance of the Mövenpick Hotel Münster with the current regulations of the Corona Protection Ordinance of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- What are the health and safety procedures at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Emergency and rescue plans are ready at Mövenpick Hotel Münster.
Should you ever need medical assistance. Is it possible for us through the partnership with AXA that you will be contacted by a doctor.
Of course, our reception is staffed 24 hours, so you always have a contact person.
- What is the cancellation policy at Mövenpick Hotel Münster?
Room bookings for Mövenpick Hotel Münster can be cancelled as follows, depending on the booked rate:
Flexible rates can be cancelled until 6:00pm on the day of arrival.
Semi Flex rates can be cancelled up to 3 days before the arrival date.
For more information you can contact our reservations department at: +49 251 8902 643