Mövenpick Hotel Münster
Frequently Asked Questions
The address for Mövenpick Hotel Münster is:
Mövenpick Hotel Münster,
There are a variety of popular attractions close to Mövenpick Hotel Münster, such as:
- Lake Aasee (0.1 km away)
- Muehlenhof Open Air Museum Munster (0.8 km away)
- LWL Museum of Natural History (1.2km away)
- Botanischer Garten (1.4 km away)
- All Weather Zoo Muenster (1.4km away)
- Münster cathedral and city center (1.6 km away)
- Schloss Münster (1.8 km away)
- Muenster Central Station (2.3 km away)
Some of the property amenities of Mövenpick Hotel Münster include:
- Largest conference capacity in the Münsterland and northern Ruhr area: 11 conference and event rooms with up to 1.038 sqm
- All conference rooms are at ground level, with daylight and air conditioning
- Europasaal with 712 sqm total area and 4.80m high walls
- All 224 hotel rooms are air-conditioned
- Good accessibility - especially by car and sufficient parking facilities including 3 electric charging stations
- 2 restaurants and the lounge bar
- 350 sqm sauna and fitness floor on the roof
- Well trained and friendly staff
- Mövenpick Fine Foods products: Mövenpick Corazón Fairtrade Coffee, Mövenpick Fruit Spread, Mövenpick Yogurt, Mövenpick Ice Cream, Mövenpick Wine, Mövenpick Swiss Chocolate.
Different room categories at Mövenpick Hotel Münster offer different amenities. All rooms are equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Sky Cinema
- Telephone with voicemail
- Modem connection
- Coffee & tea making facilities
Yes, at Mövenpick Hotel Münster there is an exclusive sauna and fitness floor above the roof of the hotel where you will find equipment for strength and endurance exercises and a training area for gymnastic activities
Yes, Mövenpick Hotel Münster can accommodate events up to 580 persons on 712 sqm. All 11 multifunctional conference rooms are situated on the ground floor, enjoying natural daylight and equipped with the latest technical equipment.
Besides our meeting and conference rooms, we offer the possibility to use hotel rooms as offices. So you can combine the comforts of a hotel room with those of an office.
Yes, the spa offer at Mövenpick Hotel Münster includes a sauna and fitness area which is located exclusive above the roofs of Münster.
Sauna opening hours:
- Daily from 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Fitness centre opening hours:
- Daily from 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
Towels at Mövenpick Hotel Münster are available for free use in the sauna and fitness area, bathrobes and bath slippers are free of charge from the SLEEP category.
The use of the sauna and fitness area is free of charge for our house guests, bathrobes can be rented at a price of EUR 5.00 per day.
There are a number of ways to get to Mövenpick Hotel Münster from the nearest airport. Take bus lines S50, R51 or D50 to Münster central station. The journey time is about 45 minutes. From there, take the above-mentioned connections from the main station. Alternatively, cabs are available at FMO. The journey time to the hotel is about 30 minutes and the cost is approximately EUR 52.00.
Yes, spacious function rooms at Mövenpick Hotel Münster offer ideal conditions for wedding celebrations, while the chef and his team prepare magnificent menus, for up to 400 guests, entirely according to your wishes.
We invite you to an exclusive rehearsal dinner in advance to create the perfect menu for your wedding - this is just one of the many little highlights leading up to your big day.
Mövenpick Hotel Münster has 224 comfortable hotel rooms with 388 beds in 7 different categories, including 2 barrier-free rooms, 3 allergy rooms, 3 smoking rooms.
In addition, we offer rooms in the categories Classic, Superior, Family, SLEEP, Premium, Junior Suite and Suite.
The various precautions at Mövenpick Hotel Münster include, revised ventilation and hygiene plans, signage and floor markings, provision of hand disinfectants, disinfected room cards, plexiglass panes, mandatory wearing of masks and much more.
Among other things, this also includes the display of the company's own hygiene concept, which every guest can inspect upon request.
In addition, the Mövenpick Hotel in Münster 2020 was awarded the SGS Fresenius certificate, which checked and verified all measures in the hotel in an audit.
This certificate confirms the compliance of the Mövenpick Hotel Münster with the current regulations of the Corona Protection Ordinance of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Emergency and rescue plans are ready at Mövenpick Hotel Münster.
Should you ever need medical assistance. Is it possible for us through the partnership with AXA that you will be contacted by a doctor.
Of course, our reception is staffed 24 hours, so you always have a contact person.
Room bookings for Mövenpick Hotel Münster can be cancelled as follows, depending on the booked rate:
Flexible rates can be cancelled until 6:00pm on the day of arrival.
Semi Flex rates can be cancelled up to 3 days before the arrival date.
For more information you can contact our reservations department at: +49 251 8902 643