Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City provides Classic Rooms, Sleep Rooms, Superior Rooms and Junior Suites. Find detailed information about our room types and its amenities here.
Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City
Rooms to relish
Restaurants & Bars
The Place to Savour Life
Facilities & Activities
Where Life Tastes Sweeter
Meetings & Celebrations
Memorable Meetings & Sparkling Celebrations
Practical Informationopen new window
Location & contact
The staff is inviting, the neatness and offices are great, and surprisingly however it's situated in Frankfurt, it is on a tranquil road and near everything. The feature is the mystique of the amicable and mindful staff.
It pains me to not give 5 stars... Although for just 1 night.. Check In / Check out - seamless and efficient Stayed in Suite 501 - excellent room, good amenities, Slept well. Overall Vibe of the hotel was very positive and energetic Sadly though we did not have WiFi internet access in the room, nor was any solution, explanation, apology, counter offer etc. provided. It was pretty much, yes, there is no internet deal with it. On pushing a little further i found out the issue has been ongoing for a while. One does not need to emphasise the importance of the internet in todays time. I thankfully was on holiday, had local data and did not suffer much because of it and hence a 4 rating. But can you imagine a business executive from abroad (with no local data) who has an important video call in such a situation ? Some other info Overnight parking costs Eur 39 / night Shopping Mall with lots of dining options is a 2 minute walk away My spcecial kudos to Mr. Ahryan (bartender at the ground floor restaurant) for his excellent demeanour and service. Apologies if I have misspelt the gentleman's name.
I’ve stayed here over the last few weeks, as a single man travelling for work, it’s nice to find a great located hotel, good Covid practices with very welcoming staff and a great bar. Was served by two guys, Ayhan and another, very good cocktails and will move away from the menu if you have a preference they don’t cover. Recommend it highly
We only had the one night here which was as the corona virus scourge began to seriously bite. As a result the staff were constantly changing rules regarding meals in particular but everyone were in good humour and it was necessary to go with the flow. Our room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. I'm sure that once the virus scare is past the hotel will be back in full swing.
Now well and truly under the cloud of COVID-19 and things were changing and then changing again. The staff did their best to keep up with the changes but there was confusion for all of us at times. Understandable. We had a lovely room and it was very quiet. All the fittings were good quality and modern. Our room was spotlessly clean, comfortable and well appointed.
Frequently asked questions
Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City has implemented all hygiene and safety procedures according to German government requirements. As such, we have set out the following COVID-19 procedures for Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City:
- Signage and markers are in place to communicate physical distancing protocols in public spaces
- Contactless check-in and check-out and payments whenever possible
- Guests temperature taken at hotel entrance
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting are in place for public areas, with special attention to high-touch points
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Extensive cleaning protocols are in place between guest stays to ensure rooms are safe for guests
- Extensive housekeeping training and auditing have been given to staff
- Disinfection of frequent high touch areas (TV remote control, amenities dispensers etc.)
- Removal of non-essential items in rooms (available at the reception upon guest request)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all and changed after each guestroom
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found in key areas throughout the hotels
- Face coverings are mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces