Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City provides Classic Rooms, Sleep Rooms, Superior Rooms and Junior Suites. Find detailed information about our room types and its amenities here.
Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City
Rooms to relish
Restaurants & Bars
The Place to Savour Life
Facilities & Activities
Where Life Tastes Sweeter
Meetings & Celebrations
Memorable Meetings & Sparkling Celebrations
Practical Informationopen new window
Location & contact
I am a tour operator and I was a guest ( Hosted Buyer Imex) in this hotel for business. The hotel was very close to the Messe exhibition center and for this reason it was very comfortable but the structure is in need of refurbishment, the furnishings are very cold in style and the staff not very helpful. The bad thing was the breakfast not included in the hospitality that I received and I asked for the free one but they did not grant this even though I can bring them many customers. At this point I recommend the Marriott which is located a few minutes away from them and certainly with a much more helpful staff (the coldness of the Germans is known to all but also the sympathy of the Americans)
Clean, efficient business hotel conveniently located near the Frankfurt Messe, although a small detour is now required to get to the Messe due to emergency accommodations for Ukrainian refugees. Good and extensive breakfast. However, for some reason, the pastries were stale. My only point of contention is that the hotel offers beer but no salty snacks. No chips, nuts, pretzels. Annoying.
The staff is inviting, the neatness and offices are great, and surprisingly however it's situated in Frankfurt, it is on a tranquil road and near everything. The feature is the mystique of the amicable and mindful staff.
It pains me to not give 5 stars... Although for just 1 night.. Check In / Check out - seamless and efficient Stayed in Suite 501 - excellent room, good amenities, Slept well. Overall Vibe of the hotel was very positive and energetic Sadly though we did not have WiFi internet access in the room, nor was any solution, explanation, apology, counter offer etc. provided. It was pretty much, yes, there is no internet deal with it. On pushing a little further i found out the issue has been ongoing for a while. One does not need to emphasise the importance of the internet in todays time. I thankfully was on holiday, had local data and did not suffer much because of it and hence a 4 rating. But can you imagine a business executive from abroad (with no local data) who has an important video call in such a situation ? Some other info Overnight parking costs Eur 39 / night Shopping Mall with lots of dining options is a 2 minute walk away My spcecial kudos to Mr. Ahryan (bartender at the ground floor restaurant) for his excellent demeanour and service. Apologies if I have misspelt the gentleman's name.
I’ve stayed here over the last few weeks, as a single man travelling for work, it’s nice to find a great located hotel, good Covid practices with very welcoming staff and a great bar. Was served by two guys, Ayhan and another, very good cocktails and will move away from the menu if you have a preference they don’t cover. Recommend it highly
Frequently asked questions
Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City has implemented all hygiene and safety procedures according to German government requirements. As such, we have set out the following COVID-19 procedures for Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City:
- Signage and markers are in place to communicate physical distancing protocols in public spaces
- Contactless check-in and check-out and payments whenever possible
- Guests temperature taken at hotel entrance
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting are in place for public areas, with special attention to high-touch points
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Extensive cleaning protocols are in place between guest stays to ensure rooms are safe for guests
- Extensive housekeeping training and auditing have been given to staff
- Disinfection of frequent high touch areas (TV remote control, amenities dispensers etc.)
- Removal of non-essential items in rooms (available at the reception upon guest request)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all and changed after each guestroom
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found in key areas throughout the hotels
- Face coverings are mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces