With more than 350.000 spectators along the run, the relay race takes place with prominent participants and much more. Take part in the Frankfurt Marathon with street parties, well-known bands, a sales fair for running equipment, pasta party and an athletic programme for children.
- We are the officially Marathon-Hotel!
- Finish in the Festhalle Frankfurt next to the hotel
- Bands, music and show on the track
- 27 October 2019
The Festhalle multi-purpose arena offers various international concerts and renowned events all year round within walking distance of the hotel.
The following events take place in 2019:
- Mainova Frankfurt Marathon & Marathonwall (25th-27th October 2019)
- Cirque du Soleil CORTEO (30th October-3rd November 2019)
- The World of Hans Zimmer (08th November 2019)
- Next to our hotel
- Concerts of famous bands
- Shows and entertainment
- Near the city centre
Christmas market in Frankfurt
Frankfurt invites you to discover one of the most beautiful Christmas markets in Germany. Stroll around the creatively decorated stalls at the Römerberg and Paulsplatz and enjoy the enchanting atmosphere and discover the huge Christmas tree with its ornaments while drinking a warm cup of mulled wine.
- Beautiful Christmas market
- Next to the river Main
- Distance from the hotel: 3 km
- Location: Römerberg, Paulsplatz and Mainkai
- 25 November to 22 December 2019
The Museumsuferfest combines culture and arts, music, dance, theatre and cuisine. Held directly on the banks of the River Main, superb museum programmes, countless stage presentations and colourful live performances combine to ensure the Museum Embankment Festival ranks amongst Europe’s largest cultural celebrations.
- Superb museum programmes
- Countless stage presentations and colourful live performances
- Unique combination of culture, arts, music, dance, theatre and cuisine
- On the banks of the River Main in the heart of Frankfurt
- 23 - 26 August 2019
The Dippemess is a traditional funfair in Frankfurt with a historical character. Lots of funfair rides like roller coasters, the Dippe market and lots of other attractions can be found twice a year for the whole family.
- Traditional funfair with a historical character
- Attraction for the whole family twice a year
- Started as a medieval market in the 14th century
- 06 - 15 September 2019
- 03 - 26 April 2020
The Opera Festival is a culinary festival held annually on Frankfurt's Opera Square. It pays homage to what is one of the most beautiful plazas in Frankfurt, filling the city space with urbanity and pure vitality. This feast for the senses offers visitors many colourful culinary delights and a wonderfully diverse stage programme featuring everything from jazz to pop music.
- Culinary festival
- Stage programme featuring everything from jazz to pop music
- Held on Frankfurt's Opera Square
- June, 24th - July, 3rd 2020
The Main Festival starts on Friday with live music at the Römerberg. A municipal representative will head the opening ceremony in front of the Fountain of Justice, which will be transformed into a wine fountain for the occasion. With carousels, rides, games, tombolas and shooting galleries, this traditional folk festival also attracts children of all ages, making it the only city festival for the whole family. The traditional highlight is the superb fireworks display on Monday.
- Attractions for the whole family
- Highlight is the superb fireworks display
- August, 2nd - August, 5th 2019
Apple wine Festival
Frankfurt's apple wine culture has been playing an important role in the city’s social life for hundreds of years. Every year, locals and visitors come together in the Main metropolis to celebrate Frankfurt’s most popular beverage with its very own Apple Wine Festival, which is traditionally accompanied by a highly entertaining stage programme.
- All kind of apple wine drinks
- Entertaining stage programme
- 9th - 18th August 2019
JP Morgan Corporate Challenge
The JP Morgan Corporate Challenge is a run over a distance of 5.6 kilometres. Participants are employees of companies, government agencies and financial institutions. Important values like team spirit, communication, collegiality, fairness and health are the main message for this corporate event.
- Employees of various industries
- The sport aspect is only secondary
- Important values like team spirit, collegiality, fairness and health
- The event date will be announced soon
At the Ironman Frankfurt, the athletes begin their day with a 3.8-km swim. The two-loop bike course guides athletes through the middle of Frankfurt and into surrounding small villages. Thousands of spectators come out to cheer for the athletes over the 180-km bike course. The 42-km flat run course guides the runners through Frankfurt with loads of historical sights and thousands of spectators who gather along the promenade next to the river. Besides the race, concerts and culinary offers round up the event.
- One of 3 races of the German tour
- 3.8km swimming, 180 km bike course and 42 km run
- Concerts, culinary offers and other attractions
- 30th June 2019