Win your dream holiday in Maldives
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Win your dream holiday in Maldives is a competition run by Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Management AG to win a 4-night stay in Overwater Pool Villa Lagoon at Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives - inclusive of half-board and 20% discount on spa, watersports & excursions. The competition ends on 2 February 2019 and all registrations and submissions for the competition must be received by Mӧvenpick prior to this date. The drawing of the competition winner will be held on 4 February 2019. Participation is free. There is no obligation to buy. By participating in the competition the participant accepts these terms and conditions.
2. Competition Period is 7 January to 2 February 2019.
3. Participation is open to all persons who are at the time of their participation at least 18 years old. Employees of the Mövenpick Group and their immediate family members are excluded from participation. The winner of the competition shall be selected at random. Mövenpick reserves its rights to alter the chances of a participant winning the competition if it has legitimate concerns that such participant is attempting to manipule the outcome of the competition. Such rights shall include the right to exclude participants or to reclaim an already awarded prize and to determine a replacement winner. A replacement winner will also be awarded in the event that (i) the requested data from the participant was not fully or truthfully stated; or (ii) the winner was not able to be contacted; or (iii) the winner has been contacted but has not responded to such communication within three (3) weeks.
4. The grand prize includes 4-night stay in Overwater Pool Villa Lagoon at Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives - inclusive of half-board (for dinner, guests can choose between buffet or 3-course set menu) and 20% discount on spa, watersports & excursions. For all additional costs, transportation, taxes, insurance, necessary travel documents, meals or gratuities, the winner is responsible. A cash payment of competitive prices is not possible.
5. The seaplane transfer of $590/adult and the green tax of $6/person/day are not included in the prize.
6.The competition prize is not transferable and is subject to availability for travel up between 1st March 2019 – 29th February 2020 to be redeemed. Blackout dates apply: 17 – 23 April 2019, 1 – 7 October 2019, 24 December 2019 – 8 January 2020, 21 – 30 January 2020.
7. Winner determination. The winner is selected among the eligible participants at random, excluding all public and legal process. The winner of the competition will be notified no later than 11 February 2019 by e-mail. Mӧvenpick shall not be liable for any data loss, especially in data transmission, or other technical defects. There will be no further correspondence about the competition. The decision of Mövenpick is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into with any participant.
8. The competition winner must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation. Minimum 7 days advance booking notice is required.
9. Competition changes. Mövenpick reserves the right to discontinue, cancel, suspend or modify the competition, if unforeseen circumstances arise which prevent the scheduled implementation of the competition.
10. By entering the competition, (i) the participant agrees that any personal information provided with the competition entry may be held, stored and used by Mövenpick to administer the competition and for marketing and promotional purposes by Mövenpick and related companies of the Mövenpick Group, (ii) the participant agrees to subscribe to Movenpick Hotels & Resorts’ mailing list and to receive the Mӧvenpick newsletter, and (ii) the participant agrees to the publication of his/her name and his/her place of residence on the Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Facebook page in case of winning the competition. The participant has the right at any time, without giving any reason, to object to the storage and use of their personal data. The opposition must be made in writing by email to: email@example.com
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.