Mövenpick Hotel Melbourne On Spencer
Art meets design in the world's most exciting city
Welcome to Mövenpick Hotel Melbourne on Spencer – Accor’s 2nd Mövenpick hotel in Australia. Forming the ‘podium’ of Melbourne’s iconic Premier Tower, the hotel’s stylish 172 rooms and suites cover floors 1 to 6, delivering a hotel experience that blurs the lines between art and design to create unforgettable moments.
An ode to Melbourne's vibrant arts scene, the hotel showcases a collection of works from Melbourne's best photographers including Steve Scalone and Sean Mcdonald alongside world class dining experiences and Mövenpick's famous daily 'Chocolate Hour'.
- Heated swimming pool, hot tub & sauna open till 10pm and 24-hour gym
- Miss Mi modern Asian restaurant, winner of Good Food Chef's Hat award. Open for lunch and dinner
- An easy stroll to Marvel Stadium, outlet shopping centres and the Southbank promenade
- Located in the free tram zone & close to Southern Cross Station & Sky Bus terminal
Rooms to relish
Restaurants & Bars
The Place to Savour Life
Facilities & Activities
Where Life Tastes Sweeter
Help yourself to the good life at Mövenpick. From sunny pool days to relaxing in the sauna, energising workouts to immersive local experiences, we invite you to drink it all in.
Location & contact
Frequently asked questions
- BREAKFAST is served buffet style 7 days a week at Miss Mi Restaurant for $39 per adult and $17.50 per child 12 years and under. Breakfast opening hours are 7am to 10am, Monday to Friday and 7am to 11am on weekends and public holidays.
- PARKING can be added to your reservation for $45 per car, per day. Please contact our team by emailing HB6L9@movenpick.com or calling +61 3 9600 5400 for more information.