Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket
The Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket in Thailand is located on six kilometre Bang Tao Beach, one of Phuket Island's most pristine beaches. A stretch of beach just a few minutes away from the town of Cherng Talay, where many villagers still make their living as their ancestors did - by fishing, farming and rubber tapping. The northern tip of the beach remains untouched by development and is still an area where visitors might find a beach to themselves.
Apart from going to the beach, there are up market restaurants and typical Cherng Talay temples, most within strolling distance of each other.
Around the hotel
How to get to the hotel
- Head north on Route 4031
- Turn right at Thep Krasattri/Route 402
- Turn right at Don Jom Tao Road/Route 4030
- Turn right to stay on Don Jom Tao Road/Route 4030
- Take the second right to stay on Don Jom Tao Road/Route 4030
- Turn right at Route 4025
- Turn right at Ao Bang Tao/Bang Tao 12
- Turn left
- Arrive at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket