Shopping in Hua Hin
Hua Hin has some wonderful places to shop for virtually all of Thailand's traditional handicrafts, contemporary art and clothes. Meander through the famous markets to get your shopping fix.
Hua Hin Night Market
This popular and lively night market situated in the Hua Hin centre of town, between the Petchkasem Road and the railway line, comes to live daily from 6:00 PM until late at night. A wide range of great souvenirs, clothes and local handicrafts can be found and purchased. Hua Hin has a superb selection of seafood restaurants that line the road that hosts the Night Market, drawing a lot of attention from visitors eager to feast on the quality dishes on offer.
- Seafood restaurants
- Shopping destination
- Local food and desserts
- Concept hangouts and local bars
- Open daily from 6.00 PM until late
Cicada Market connects artists, designers, visitors and the community through integrating culture, arts, dance and music with lifestyle. As an art market with atmosphere of Hua Hin, Cicada vendors sell art, fashion clothing, décor and handmade goods. The market opens every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 4.00 PM. Its ambience is showered in light with sparkling decorations and is surrounded by beautiful garden with many tall trees.
- Cicada Art Factory
- Venue for Musicians, Artists and Other Performers
- A Wide Variety of Local and International Food
- Handmade Decorative Pieces, Clothes, Vintage Items
- Open from 4.00 PM until Late on Weekends
Plearnwan Vintage Village
Experience a slice of 1950s Hua Hin. The two-storey courtyard-style building houses a community of period-style shops selling everything from liquor and snacks to tin toys and photo sessions.
- Open-air Shopping Village
- Mix of Modern and Old-style Thai Food
- Shop for Clothes and Accessories
- Outdoor Cinema Screen
- Open Daily from 9.00 AM to 10.00 PM