A Luxurious Christmas Dining Holiday in Hua Hin
Kampu Restaurant invites you to celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with an exclusive 4-course menu as Executive Chef Cherdchai prepares a divine parade of festive inspiration. The decadent menu is thoughtfully crafted to well-paired with premium new and old world wines to add to this festive spirit.
After a welcoming "Amuse Bouche", your evening begins with "Pumpkin soup sprinkled with pumpkin oil", followed by "Wild mushroom tortellini". A choice of 2 main courses then awaits. Fish lovers can enjoy a succulent "Black cod with pesto potatoes, and prawn bisque" for those who prefer meat "Chianti duck leg" is serving with goose liver, red cabbage puree & Its jus. Then complete the meal with Mövenpick chocolate mousse & mango coulis served with cinnamon marshmallow & wild berries.
Christmas Dinner and Christmas Eve Dinner are at THB 1,600 net per adult and THB 850 net per child (aged 7 to 11 years), available from 6.00 PM to 10.00 PM.
Book by 30 November 2019 to get 10% off!
- Santa Claus will also surprise everyone with presents
- Sparkling Christmas and all the trimmings fantasy decoration
- Ginger bread house for everyone to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere
- Luxurious ambience to enrich your gastronomic experience
- Book before 30 November to get 10% off food
from 1,600.00 THB per adult
Book before 30 November 2019 to enjoy 10% off food