Frequently Asked Questions about Mövenpick Colombo
- Where is Mövenpick Colombo located?
Mövenpick Colombo is located in the central business and shopping district off Galle Road.
- What is the address of Mövenpick Colombo?
You can find Mövenpick Colombo at the following address:
24 Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala Mawatha,
- Which popular attractions are close to Mövenpick Colombo?
There are a range of popular attractions near Mövenpick Colombo, these include:
- Red Mosque
- Colombo City Centre
- One Galle Face Mall
- Galle Face Green
- ODEL Department Store
- World Trade Centre
- Colombo Port City
- Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct
- Bellagio Casino
- Bally’s Casino
- How long has Mövenpick Colombo been open?
Mövenpick Colombo has been open and providing a 5-star experience since January 2017.
- What are some of the property amenities at Mövenpick Colombo?
Guests can enjoy all that is on offer at Mövenpick Colombo, including:
- Infinity rooftop swimming pool
- Health club facilities
- Yoga room
- Meetings and event rooms
- Board room
- What are some of the room amenities at Mövenpick Colombo?
When guests choose to stay in one of our five star rooms and suites at Mövenpick Colombo hotel, you can enjoy panoramic views and complimentary access to the infinity pool and Jacuzzi as well as
- Air conditioning (controlled in the room)
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Feather and hypoallergenic pillows available
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Free high-speed internet access
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- King bed
- National and international TV channels
- Sitting area
- Complimentary toiletries
- What food and drink options are available at Mövenpick Colombo?
Mövenpick Colombo offers an array of different culinary options, guests can enjoy our restaurants and rooftop bar:
- Vistas Bar: on the 24th floor combines the best views in Colombo with mesmerizing cocktails, a wide range of fusion shisha and fantastic music.
- Robata Grill: an unassumingly Asian restaurant offering seven fantastic flavours including Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian, Singaporean, Korean and Thai.
- AYU: inspired by the contemporary urban grocery stores, AYU offers a casual, fun dining experience for the whole family during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Is parking available at Mövenpick Colombo?
Parking is available for hotel guests at Mövenpick Colombo.
- Are there opportunities to exercise at Mövenpick Colombo?
Mövenpick Colombo offers an in-house gymnasium offering modern equipment and ocean views for your workout and an infinity swimming pool.
- Are any cleaning services offered at Mövenpick Colombo?
There are daily housekeeping services available at Mövenpick Colombo.
- Does Mövenpick Colombo offer any business services?
Mövenpick Colombo offers a variety of business services via our concierge. Services available:
- Meeting Room Rental
- Executive Lounge
- Video Conferencing
- Unlimited WIFI access
- Does Mövenpick Colombo have a swimming pool?
There is an infinity rooftop swimming pool located on the 24thFloor of the5 star Mövenpick Colombo.
- Does Mövenpick Colombo have a spa?
Spa Ceylon with stunning sea views at Mövenpick Colombo offers traditional and international spa treatments, five treatment rooms and a steam room and Jacuzzi.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at Mövenpick Colombo?
Guests are invited to check-in from 2:00 pm to Mövenpick Colombo and check-out by 12:00pm noon.
- What is the phone number of Mövenpick Colombo?
You can contact our friendly team at Mövenpick Colombo on our phone number +94 11 7 450 450. Our dedicated team are here to answer any questions you may have.
- What is the email address of Mövenpick Colombo?
Feel free to contact Mövenpick Colombo via email at Hotel.firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated team are here to answer any questions you may have.
- How much does it cost to stay at Mövenpick Colombo?
Guests who choose to stay at our luxury hotel in Colombo can pay 100 USD upwards depending on the selected dates and room rate.
- How can I get to Mövenpick Colombo from the nearest airport?
Guests can reach us at Mövenpick Colombo from Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB) via an airport taxi or hotel car.
- Does Mövenpick Colombo have an airport shuttle?
Unfortunately, Mövenpick Colombo does not offer an airport shuttle. However, we have 24-hour transport assistance available.
- Does Mövenpick Colombo offer any wedding venues?
Mövenpick Colombo recommends Mont Blanc or Mont Rosa as the perfect wedding venues, which can accommodate up to 180 guests and offer lovely views of Sri Lanka’s capital city.
- What wedding packages does Mövenpick Colombo offer?
Wedding packages at Mövenpick Colombo start from 35 USD per person. Our services include:
- Concept, design, theme and décor
- Your personal event coordinator
- A beautiful mandap/Poruwa or throne, elegantly decorated
- Choice of pillows or tiffany style chairs for the ceremony
- Beverage station offering a selection of juices, water and soda
- Floral decor and table arrangements
- Stylized Lighting
- A delectable range of food – A lavish buffet created by our In-house Executive Chef with a range of options to choose from
- Champagne fountain
- Welcome dancers
- Traditional oil lamp
- Are children allowed at Mövenpick Colombo?
Children are welcome at Mövenpick Colombo.
- Are there any children facilities at Mövenpick Colombo?
Mövenpick Colombo can facilitate children through providing additional amenities:
- At least 3 kids’ channels
- Baby cot with story book
- Small pillow for toddlers
- Night light for small ones
- Child-proof electric plugs
- Kids toilet ring
- Bathroom footstool
- Portable Baby Bath
- Power Bites healthy menu
- Children’s meal favourites
- Colour-in place mats
- Highchairs for babies
- Kiddie cutlery & crockery
- Children’s car seats
- Babysitting on request
- Nappy-changing tables
- Can you smoke inside Mövenpick Colombo?
Guests are not permitted to smoke inside Mövenpick Colombo.
- Is Mövenpick Colombo dog friendly?
Unfortunately, dogs or pets are not allowed at Mövenpick Colombo.
- What type of room can I book at Mövenpick Colombo?
There are variety of 5 star rooms and suites for guests to choose from at Mövenpick Colombo, including:
- Superior City View and Ocean View Rooms
- Deluxe City View and Ocean View Rooms
- Executive City View and Ocean View Rooms
- Junior Suites
- Executive Suites
- Presidential Suite
- What kind of breakfast is served at Mövenpick Colombo?
Buffet or a la carte is served for breakfast at the restaurant or via in-room dining at Mövenpick Colombo.
- What are the Covid-19 procedures at Mövenpick Colombo?
Welcoming, protecting and taking care of others is at the very heart of what Mövenpick Colombo does. The dedication of our teams during this period has been exemplary while maintaining our high standard of service. Some of the specific measures we have taken include:
- Implementation of social distancing measures for all Associates, with guidance and monitoring
- All public areas are frequently sanitized, especially frequently used areas such as lift buttons, door handles, doors, taps, WC buttons, computers, keypads, mouse, working desks, etc
- A Doctor “on call” is available 24/7 and with regular visits to the hotel
- Hand sanitizers, gloves and masks are available in all areas and their use is mandatory
- Daily monitoring of body temperature of our Associates, our vendors, contractors entering the building
To view more of our ALLSAFE hygiene & prevention measure click here.
- What are the health and safety procedures at Mövenpick Colombo?
Some of our health and safety procedures at Mövenpick Colombo include:
- Doctor on call
- Qualified first aid trainer
- First aid facilities
- Our colleagues are trained in case of fire (the usage of fire extinguishers, evacuation drills etc)
- All areas with restricted entrances are signed posted or locked
- What is the cancellation policy at Mövenpick Colombo?
Our cancellation policy at Mövenpick Colombo allows guests a 48 hours cancellation period.