Shop and Explore
Experience Cebu lifestyle as a local or discover the flavors, sites and sound that make Cebu a travel bucketlist for tourists.
Local Products and Delicacies
Bring home a piece of Cebu. Shop from the local markets and meet the artisans behind world-class products and exports that are unique to this part of the Philippines. Cebu is a popular source of the best fresh and dried mangoes in the Philippines, and is the largest exporter to countries such as Japan and Italy where dried mangoes are hugely popular.
- Lechon is a whole suckling pig that is roasted for hours over a bed of charcoal. Cebu prides itself in making the best Lechon in the country, and Cebu’s Lechon was actually featured by the late celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain, recommending it as the “best pig” in the world on his popular TV show.
- Guitars - Cebu is known as home of the best guitar craftsmen in the Philippines and one pioneering manufacturers in Cebu is the Alegre Guitar Factory, located in Abuno, Lapu-Lapu City. The shop exports their guitars to countries like Canada, Australia, Japan, and the United States. Tourists and buyers who visit the shop also get to see the craftsmen at work and the different stages of guitar-making.
- Local Artisan Chocolate – Casa de Cacao in Barangay Mabolo and The Chocolate Chamber in Robinson’s Galleria, Cebu City offers a number of artisan products and culinary delights made out of local Filipino chocolate or “tablea”. You get to meet the Chocolate Queen of Cebu when you book a Chocolate Tour at Casa de Cacao, wherein you embark on an appreciation tour of the making of the traditional Filipino chocolate.
Shopping convenience within Lapu-Lapu City
Shop for any essentials you might need during your stay. There are grocery centers and 24-hour convenience stores located in a commercial complex and malls near the resorts in Lapu-Lapu City.
- Mactan Newtown
- Island Central Mall
- Marina Mall
Cebu City Malls
The malls in Cebu City feature movie theaters and a range local and international options from retail, dining, entertainment and leisure facilities. The hotel offers in-house guests complimentary shuttle service to Ayala Center Cebu, a start-off point from which guests can explore other shopping and leisure centers.
- Ayala Center Cebu (Cebu Business Park, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City)
- SM City Cebu (North Reclamation Area, Cebu City)
- SM Seaside Cebu (South Road Properties, Cebu City)
- Robinsons Galleria Cebu (General Maxicom Ave, Tejero, Cebu City)