Scenic spots and nature parks
Capture your best moments against fantastic views, scenic landscapes and nature parks.
Beautifully situated overlooking the whole city, TOPS is a round little getaway that offers cold mountain air, breathtaking views, little snack shops, and cave-like nooks complete with tables and benches perfect for picnics. The best time to get there would be 5.00 PM, just as the sun is about to set and the city starts to light up. Be sure to bring a sweater or something to keep you warm as it can get quite cold at night. There is also a PHP100 entrance fee per person.
Botanical farms and flower gardens
Imagine yourself in a bed of flowers. Cebu has a number of popular landscapes which boast of colorful blossoms and lush greenery. These areas make a perfect background for photos, which make them a favorite among locals and tourists.
- Sirao Flower Farm – Comparable to the tulip fields in the Netherlands, Cebu’s “Little Amsterdam” highlights the beauty of fiery, multi-colored fields of celosia.
- Terrazas de Flores Garden – It’s the Philippines’ only botanical garden terraces which sprawls over 2 hectares, landscaped with various flower and plant species. This is located in Malubog, Cebu City.
- 10,000 Roses Cafe & More – This Korean cafe in Day-as, Cordova is widely-popular because of its sea of 10,000 white LED roses that welcome guests at the front lawn. These 3-feet tall roses dance with the sea breeze at day time and are lit by night to add a dreamy ambiance for its guests.
- La Vie Parisienne – This French bakery in Lahug, Cebu City is also more frequented at night because of its artificial pink trees which light up come sundown, resembling a cherry blossom garden.
Discover remarkable architectural structures that also offer a stunning view of the city and Mactan Island.
- Temple of Leah - Dubbed as “Cebu’s Taj Mahal,” the Temple of Leah along Roosevelt St. in Barangay Busay, Cebu City, is a shrine built out of a husband’s love of his wife. This houses the memory and treasures of Leah Albino – Adarna, the late wife of Teodorico Soriano Adarna. The whole place has the feel and look of Roman architecture, with its intricate sculptures, floor design and high pillars. This place also features a museum, art gallery and library.
- Cebu Taoist Temple - This picturesque architecture, located in Beverly Hills Subdivision in Cebu City, was built by the Chinese Taoism community in 1972. Its majestic structures have become a point of interest among visitors, making it one of the most photographed temples in the region.
Cebu Safari and Adventure
The Cebu Safari and Adventure Park is a world-class zoological garden located in the mountains of Barangay Corte in Carmen, about 50 kilometers north of Cebu City. Comparable to premier animal parks and zoos worldwide, Cebu Safari is also known as the largest zoological park in the Philippines with its total land area of 170 hectares. The facilities has close to a thousand animals from different parts of the globe, along with beautiful flora and fauna across a landscaped terrace called Michel’s Garden.