Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives
Frequently Asked Questions
The address for Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives is:
Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives
Kuredhivaru Island, Maldives
20026 Noonu Atoll
Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives offers a number of activities for guests to enjoy, such as:
- Catamaran sailing
- Water skiing
- Fun tube
- Jet ski tour
- Jet blade session
- Banana boat
- Windsurfing lessons
- Sailing lessons
- Snorkelling lessons
- Sunset cruise
- Starlit cruise
- Snorkelling tour
- Dolphin and turtle cruise
- Snorkelling with mantas
- Scuba diving and PADI courses
- Fitness activities
- Kids program
- Cooking lessons
- Wellbeing experiences
- Mövenpick Chocolate Hour
- Cocktail party
- Floating breakfast
- Borderless dining
Some of the property amenities at Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives:
- Fine dining venues
- Fitness centre
- Water sports and dive centre
- Pools in all the villas
- Coffee machines
- Infinity sunset pool
- Yoga sala
- Yoga overwater deck
- Pool service
- Tennis courts
- Volleyball court
- Kids’ club
Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives offers a number of room amenities for guests during their stay in the Maldives including:
- Room service, Walk-in closet
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Free high speed Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Safe deposit box
- 24-hour room service
- Wake Up Service
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Plunge pool
- Outdoor shower
- Dual vanity basins
- Sun lounges
- Direct ocean access
There are a number of opportunities to exercise at Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives including:
- Fully-equipped gymnasium and recreational facilities
- All-purpose sports field
- Volleyball and tennis courts
- Yoga sala and overwater yoga jetty
Resort is taking cash deposits and credit card authorizations for every arrival from February 2021. The deposit amount depends on guest’s individual meal plans.
Bed and Breakfast - US$ 250 per night/per villa
Half Board - US$ 200 per night/per villa
Full Board - US$ 150 per night/per villa
All Inclusive - US$ 100 per night/per villa
COVID-19 Prevention Protocol for Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives include:
- All guests arriving at Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives from another resort or Male’ (if stayed overnight in Male’ anywhere else than airport)should obtain a PCR negative test conducted 24 hours prior to arrival.
- All guests arriving at Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives without a negative PCR test will be escorted to their room and requested to remain there for 24 hours until the PCR samples are sent to the laboratory by the resort doctor, and the results come back as negative, which is a process that takes up to 32 hours. As soon as the negative result is confirmed, guests are free to leave their villa and enjoy their holiday on the island. Cost related to PCR testing and charges for the first night stay will be charged to the guest’s villa bill.
- In case of COVID-19 typical symptoms, the resort management will ask guests as well as those travelling with them to isolate in their villa until a negative PCR test result is received.
In case of the COVID-19 positive result, guests along with their family and friends will be asked to isolate in the villas that will be specifically blocked for quarantine. As an exclusive add-on:
- Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives will only charge 50% discount on the lowest public rate at the time of quarantine and extend 30% discount on Food and Beverage.
- To ensure guests comfort, our in-villa dining service as well as guest house keeping services will continue to be delivered to the isolating guests, delivered in line with our strict ALLSAFE measures and protocols set by the HealthProtection Agency.
- Guests are allowed to use their villa facilities in full.
All guests arriving at Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives, are required to sign a disclaimer form outlining the above-mentioned measures for the safety of our guests.
Guests who booked fully refundable rates for Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives may cancel or modify their reservations without penalties. Guests who booked non-flexible rates for Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives may modify their reservation for a later date without any modification fees subject to availability or request a credit voucher for the full amount of the original booking value for use at a future date.
To find out more about the cancellation policy at Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives please click here.