Restaurants, bars and lounges at the Mövenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran Bali
Mövenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran Bali offers an array of five star dining options throughout the resort for you to enjoy. Head to Above Eleven Bali located on the rooftop of the resort to experience spectacular sunset views, contemporary cocktails and fine Peruvian-Japanese cuisine. For a more urban vibe, try trendy Gramercy Park at Above Eleven Bali, which was inspired by the famous park in New York City.
You can also enjoy Swiss-style artisanal ice creams, Mövenpick coffee and local chocolate specialties at the Mövenpick Cafe. Unwind with mouth-watering food and drinks in our Katha Lobby Lounge & Library, cool off with a refreshing beverage at the JeJaLa Pool Bar, or enjoy hearty breakfasts and international menus throughout the day at Anarasa.
The place for delicious food with live cooking stations and an international à la carte menu for meals throughout the day.
- Live cooking stations
- Breakfast buffet
- Set lunch menus
- À la carte menu (whole day)
For premium coffees, sumptuous afternoon tea, cocktails and pastries. Katha lounge with its breathtaking garden views is a perfect choice.
- Semi-indoor and outdoor seating
- Veranda overlooking the tropical garden
- Swiss-style cakes and pastries on display
- Premium coffees and teas
- Fresh, organic fruit juices
Unwind and relax at JeJaLa pool bar, while the children have fun at various child-friendly zones including slides and a playground.
- Playground, water slides and children's pool
- Healthy food choices
- Hammocks, sun loungers, pavilions and gazebos
- Artificial beach
- Frozen margaritas made from tropical fruits
Mövenpick Café in the Samasta Lifestyle Village showcases Swiss culinary culture with creamy artisanal ice cream, cakes and coffees.
- Mövenpick coffee
- Premium teas
- Swiss-style artisanal ice cream
- Pastries and cakes
Savour sunsets and live music at Above Eleven Bali Rooftop Bar & Restaurant, our rooftop sky bar with Peruvian-Japanese cuisine and a trendy nightspot: Gramercy Park.
- Innovative fusion cuisine
- Artisanal and classic cocktails
- Vibrant venue
- View over Jimbaran Bay and Indian Ocean
- Live music