Sightseeing and culture
While visiting Marrakech, be sure to make time to explore and discover this captivating city: the Medina, monuments, lush gardens and much, much more!
Take some time to enjoy the varied styles of paintings displayed on the hotel's first floor art gallery. The Movenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi is home to some of the finest international artists.
- International exhibiting artists
- Street Artists
- Moroccan new trends
- Creative art tags
- Gallery 38
The gardens of Marrakech
Marrakech might be famous for its historical monuments, but it is also widely renowned for its beautiful gardens and green spaces. The Majorelle Garden features exotic plants and tall imposing trees; a constant reminder of the deep bond that Yves Saint-Laurent shared with Marrakech. Discover the Menara Gardens and its long, shaded alleys with olive trees until you reach its mythical pool.
- Luxurious gardens and green spaces
- Exotic plants at the Majorelle Garden
- 800 year-old Agdal Garden
- Olive trees at Menara Gardens
Enjoy a stroll in the narrow, winding streets of the old Medina. Visit Maison Tiskiwin and its fascinating collection of artwork from the Moroccan South and the Sahara. Step into El Badi Palace, a haven of beauty constructed by Ahmed Al Mansour. See 4,500 historic pictures of old Marrakech at the Photography Museum. Lose all sense of time while walking around the city’s marvelous gardens!
- The Medina and its souks
- Maison Tiskiwin, a rare exhibit of artwork
- Al Badi Palace, the haven of Al Mansour
- Photography Museum, showcasing Marrakech history
- Beautiful gardens: Menara, Agdal, Majorelle