Sightseeing and activities in Marrakech
Unwind within the 5-star surroundings of Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech, vibrant gardens and three magnificent swimming pools, including a luxurious heated facility. We also have a kids club with its own pool offering several fun activities for little ones.
Marrakech oozes with charm and history. Visit Jemaa El-Fna Place and meander through the Medina and its souks. Step inside the famous El-Badi Palace and stroll around the marvellous Medina Gardens. Go horseback riding, try mountain biking, trek through the Atlas Mountains or a book a tee-time at one of the many golf courses.
Marrakech offers a vast array of family activities. Enjoy an aquatic journey at Oasiria Park, book a hot air balloon flight, or ride on a dromedary camel.
- Carriage rides, Djamaa El-Fna market place
- Oasiria - the largest wave pool in Africa
- Strolls on dromedary camelback
- Lalla-Takerkoust Lake, under an hour from the city
- Sahara desert trek
Your mini Moussafir (Arabic for "traveller") can look forward to fun games, resting areas, workshops, delicious meals and unforgettable experiences.
- Games and children's workshops
- A fun stay at the P'tit Moussafir
- Illustrated Al Mansour booklet
- Delicious special meals
- Resting areas
Sightseeing and adventures
While visiting Marrakech, be sure to make time to explore and discover this captivating city: the Medina, monuments, lush gardens, trekking trails, golf courses and much, much more!
- Alluring architecture and districts in the old Medina
- Saadien Toms last abode of the Sultan Mansour Eddahbi
- Medressa Ben Youssef
- Marrakech's gardens
- Art gallery