- Catalonian cuisine
- Electic design
- Culture & Flavours
- Rooftop lounge and bar
- Oasis garden views
- Astronomy features
- Local art and sculptures
- Cocktail menu
- Light meals and pastries
- Splendid woodwork and marble floor
- Stone fountain
- Authentic dishes in a contemporary setting
- Menu with plenty of choice
- Fresh vegetables grilled over charcoal
- Traditional specialities served al fresco
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere
- Buffet with Moroccan and international dishes
- Caidal tents styled in the traditional way
- A unique cultural and culinary experience
- Quality Moroccan wines
- Delicious dishes in a welcoming atmosphere
Marcelona Restaurant represents a new window of Catalonia in Marrakesh. A wide range of Catalonian recipes coupled with superb décor & olive trees. No reservations required, the restaurant is on first come first serve basis.
Unwind and mingle with a cocktail on our rooftop Manso Bar & Lounge. Cool ambience and invigorating cocktails are highlights of this social spot.
Manso Bar & Lounge
Nozha Coffee Shop & Take Away offers various hot and cold refreshments, homemade breads, pizzas, sandwiches, paninis, cooked meat and pastries 24 hours a day.
Nozha Coffee Shop & Take Away
Jamra Bar & Grill offers an exquisite blend of barbecue cuts, savoury light meals and refreshing drinks in a contemporary outdoor setting.
Jamra Bar & Grill
Surrounded by jasmine and olive trees in a courtyard, Saray offers international and Moroccan dishes in an atmospheric and traditional caidal tent which has been used in Morocco for 100’s of years.