Hotel restaurants and bars in Marrakech
Explore Saadian culture and cuisine at Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech, where five superb restaurants and a rooftop lounge await. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, our restaurants offer a fine selection of international, Mediterranean and Moroccan cuisine, as well as barbecue specialities, snacks and delicious cocktails.
Fall in love with our Italian and Mediterranean specialities at Medi Terra, or book a table at Dahbi for fine Moroccan cuisine. Admire the traditional caidal tent setting at Saray, feast on barbecued morsels at Jamra Bar & Grill or enjoy something light at Nozha Coffee Shop & Takeaway. Enjoy an evening under starry skies at Manso Bar & Lounge on our rooftop.
Medi Terra restaurant
Medi Terra restaurant
Medi Terra restaurant combines Roman 'art de vivre' and Moroccan craftsmanship. Mediterranean dishes are coupled with superb décor and olive trees.
- Mediterranean cuisine
- A tribute to Mansour Eddahbi's cultural voyage
- Blend of cultures and flavours from across the region
- A showcase of 'art de vivre'
Unwind and mingle with a cocktail on our rooftop Manso Bar & Lounge. Cool ambience and invigorating cocktails are highlights of this social spot.
- Rooftop lounge and bar
- Oasis garden views
- Astronomy features
- Local art and sculptures
- Cocktail menu
Nozha Coffee Shop & Take Away offers various drinks, homemade breads, pizzas, sandwiches, paninis, cooked meat and pastries 24 hours a day.
- Light meals, special products and pastries
- Enjoy your selection at Nozha or take away
- Splendid woodwork and marble floor
- Iron forged lamps
- Stone fountain
Discover an authentic Moroccan culinary experience with garden views at Dhabi restaurant, a setting inspired by the vivid hues of the Medina.
- Moroccan culinary experience
- Hues of the Medina
- Extensive garden with jasmine and olive trees
- Arab architecture and stitched leather walls
- Modern moucharaby violet panels
Jamra Bar & Grill offers an exquisite blend of barbecue cuts, savoury light meals and refreshing drinks in a contemporary outdoor setting.
- Authentic dishes in a contemporary setting
- Menu with plenty of choice
- Fresh vegetables grilled over charcoal
- Traditional specialities served al fresco
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere
Surrounded by jasmine and olive trees in a courtyard, Saray offers international and Moroccan dishes in an atmospheric and traditional caidal tent which has been used in Morocco for 100’s of years.
- Buffet with Moroccan and international dishes
- Caidal tents styled in the traditional way
- A unique cultural and culinary experience
- Quality Moroccan wines
- Delicious dishes in a welcoming atmosphere