Frequently Asked Questions
The address for Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech is:
Avenue Mohammed VI Hivernage,
There are a number of popular attractions close to Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech including:
- Jemaa el-Fna Square & Souk
- Majorelle Garden
- Menara Garden
- Museums and monuments
Some of the property amenities at Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech include:
- Swimming pools
- Yoga studio
- Kids club
Room amenities at Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech include:
- Air conditioning (controlled in the room)
- Coffee / Tea maker
- Feather and hypoallergenic pillows available
- Free high speed Internet access
- In-room safe
- National and international TV channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Complimentary bottled water
There are a number of different room types available at Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech including:
- Classic Queen Room
- Classic King Room
- Classic Twin Room
- Classic Queen Room Garden View
- Classic King Room Garden View
- Classic Twin Room Garden View
- Superior King Room
- Superior King Room Garden View
- Family Connecting Rooms
- Junior Suite Twin
- Suite 1 Bedroom King
- Suite 2 Bedrooms King
- Penthouse King
Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech offer a variety of food and drink options, such as:
- International cuisine
- Original cocktails menu
- Organic food
- Variety of salads and pressed juices
- Moroccan Street food revisited
The cancellation policy for Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech is dependent on the rate booked.
- FLEXIBLE RATE: No cancellation charge applies prior to 12:00pm (local time), up to 1 day prior to arrival. Beyond that time, the first night will be charged.
- NON-FLEXIBLE RATE: The amount due is not refundable even if the booking is cancelled or modified.
Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech have a number of COVID-19 procedures in place to ensure the safety of guests & staff, such as:
- Dedicated guest hotline to answer questions and to best prepare their stay.
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas.
- Contactless check-in, check-out and payments carried out whenever possible.
- Sanitiser provided in key public areas. (front desk, elevators, restaurants, etc.)
- Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas.
- Employees given comprehensive safety & hygiene training
- As of July, guest access to medical professionals and tele- medical support, with our AXA partnership.
- Reinforced food safety standards and new protocols.
Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech have a number health & safety procedures in place to ensure the safety of guests & staff, such as:
- A nurse is on place ready to intervene all day from 8 AM to 6 PM. A doctor /Hospital is reachable 24/7 in case of need
- Are staff members trained in CPR and basic first aid
- Internal video surveillance (CCTV) system and it is monitored 24/7