World class dining in Abidjan
Being located right in the centre of Le Plateau, Abidjan's commercial district, there are of course many different dining options available. Nevertheless, an unparalelled world class dining experience can only be found at the Mövenpick Hotel Abidjan with indoor and al fresco dining, in addition to a selection of fine wines at our very stylish wine bar.
The various original works of art, some of them from well known local artists, add to the luxurious yet cosy atmosphere, which when matched with an exciting international dining offer, promise an unforgettable dining experience that is both diverse and tantalising.
Le M Restaurant offers delicious buffets such as our Sunday brunch, international and regional dishes as well as Mövenpick Signature Dishes and of course, the Mövenpick Power Bites for our younger clientele.
- International breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets and à la carte dining.
- Both indoor and al-fresco dining area.
- Selection of fine wines from Clos 54 wine bar.
Clos 54 is a classy wine bar with fine wines from around the globe, including a selection from Caves Mövenpick.
- Wide selection of fine wines from all around the world.
- Open from lunch time till the late evening hours.
- The wine list of Clos 54 is also available in the Le M restaurant and its outdoor terrace.
The Executive Lounge is reserved for guests of the city's first Executive Club serving breakfast, snacks throughout the day and a cocktails from 6:30 pm till 7:30 pm.
- Stunning views of Abidjan and the lagoon.
- Open throughout the day and evening with permanent attendance.
- Private salon and business section.