Mövenpick Resort El Quseir
Rooms to relish
Restaurants & Bars
The Place to Savour Life
Facilities & Activities
Where Life Tastes Sweeter
Practical Informationopen new window
Location & contact
We had an amazing time at the resort. We especially enjoyed the amazing reef and friendly staff, which is available 24/7 to help with whatever you need. However some things, such as the spa and the buffet, were a bit overpriced.
Our stay was relaxing, enjoyable, fun and to be repeated. The hotel is really nice and rooms are clean and spacious. Food at the main restaurant “Orangerie” was really delicious and the team were really creative with the daily change of cuisines at dinner. Two pools are available, where one of them is dedicated to adults only. The beach is really nice and we swam everyday. Massage service is available and I would really recommend Nesrine (therapist) and Mohamed (the Spa Manager, I guess) for their help and effort to make it an enjoyable experience. The check-in process is as smooth and they took care of our requests, special shout-out to Abdel Gawad. Finally, the hotel is a must visit and the staff overall are one of the nicest and most helpful teams around.
Nice hotel, great collaborators taking care of hosts and of the nice coral reef next to the hotel. The unique sad experience was the quality of food in the Divers Club restaurant. Our son became sick (vomited + diarrhea during 3 days) a few hours after he had a lunch at the Divers Club restaurant. I was just surpized that we had to pay for the medical consultation conducted in the hotel facility (85 euros) as the sickness of our son was due to one meal of the hotel. Note otherwise our experience in others restaurant of the hotel (Orangerie, Seagull, Al Fresco) were good and without any problem.
Beautiful location, fresh pool sites, delicious food, friendly staff, beautiful coral reefs for snorkeling, horse riding with MANSOUR Horse stable fantastic. The horses of course are desert horses, smaller and strong, the stables are clean and food fresh and good, the horses are well looked after, we went there twice.
I could write a lot of stuff. 4 stars are justified for this resort . While it is located in the middle of nowhere it still manages to keep a high standard. Wonderful beach, superb views. But the food was sometimes a bit off. Don't trust the old and corpulent cook at the Orangerie restaurant! Instead, trust Mahmoud. He is the muscular and slightly taller man who's probably in the middle of his twenties. That cook is the best. By far. And he's also pretty cool and funny. I hope that his manager reads this comment. Or Mahmoud himself. Give this man a raise! And as a guest, try and ask him whether he could be creative and cook something off the menu! I'll never forget that Spaghetti Bolognese with garlic and aubergines :)
Frequently asked questions
Mövenpick Resort El Quseir has implemented all hygiene and safety procedures. As such, we have set out the following COVID-19 procedures for Mövenpick Resort El Quseir:
- Signage and markers are in place to communicate physical distancing protocols in public spaces
- Contactless check-in and check-out and payments whenever possible
- Guests temperature taken at hotel entrance
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting are in place for public areas, with special attention to high-touch points
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Extensive cleaning protocols are in place between guest stays to ensure rooms are safe for guests
- Extensive housekeeping training and auditing have been given to staff
- Disinfection of frequent high touch areas (TV remote control, amenities dispensers etc.)
- Removal of non-essential items in rooms (available at the reception upon guest request)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all and changed after each guestroom
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found in key areas throughout the hotels
- Face coverings are mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces