Frequently Asked Questions about Mövenpick Resort Aswan
- Where is Mövenpick Resort Aswan located?
Mövenpick Resort Aswan is located on Elephantine Island in the middle of the River Nile in Aswan, Egypt.
- What is the address of Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
The address of Mövenpick Resort Aswan is:
P.O. Box 62,
- Which popular attractions are close to Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
There are a variety of popular attractions near Mövenpick Resort Aswan including:
- Kitchener's Island
- Tombs of the Nobles
- Aga Khan Mausoleum
- Nubian Museum
- Nubian Villages
- How long has Mövenpick Resort Aswan been open?
Mövenpick Resort Aswan opened its doors towards the end of 1976, was renovated in 2008 and the Elephantine Extension was opened in 2016.
- What are some of the property amenities at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Guests can look forward to a range of amenities at Mövenpick Resort Aswan, including:
- 2 swimming pools
- Free WiFi
- Fitness centre
- 4 restaurants & bars
- Panorama Restaurant
- Accessible facilities
- Boutiques / shopping
- ATM Machine
- Organic farm
- Tennis court
- What are some of the room amenities at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Guests who stay at Mövenpick Resort Aswan can expect rooms to be equipped with:
- Controllable air-conditioning & heating
- Spacious working desk
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- HD LED television
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- What food and drink options are available at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
The food and drink options available at Mövenpick Resort Aswan are:
- Two main restaurants
- All day 24/7 dining room
- Two fine dining restaurants “International cuisine & Egyptian cuisine”
- Two lobby bars
- Two pool bars
- Is parking available at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
There is no parking available at Mövenpick Resort Aswan.
- Are any cleaning services offered at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Daily housekeeping service is offered at Mövenpick Resort Aswan.
- Does Mövenpick Resort Aswan offer any business services?
Mövenpick Resort Aswan has a business centre equipped with state-of-art equipment and internet work stations (comput, printer, Fax & photocopying) for your convenience. We also have 6 customized meeting rooms or the grand ballroom which can host up to 250 guests.
- Does Mövenpick Resort Aswan have a swimming pool?
There are two swimming pools at Mövenpick Resort Aswan for guests to enjoy.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Guests at Mövenpick Resort Aswan are welcome to check-in from 14:00 and check-out by 12:00 noon.
- What is the phone number of Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Please contact our friendly team at Mövenpick Resort Aswan on +20 97 245 44 55. Our dedicated team is on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- What is the email address of Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
- How much does it cost to stay at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
At Mövenpick Resort Aswan hotel rates vary according to the room type, all rates are available here.
- How can I get to Mövenpick Resort Aswan from the nearest airport?
You can get to the luxury resort on Elephantine island by taxi or alternatively you can contact Mövenpick Resort Aswan to arrange an airport pick-up service for an additional charge.
- Does Mövenpick Resort Aswan have an airport shuttle?
Mövenpick Resort Aswan doesn’t offer an airport shuttle, however, we can arrange airport pick-up service for an additional charge.
- How can I get to Mövenpick Resort Aswan from the nearest train station?
You can travel to Mövenpick Resort Aswan from the nearest train station by taxi.
- Does Mövenpick Resort Aswan offer any wedding venues?
Mövenpick Resort Aswan’s garden area provides a stunning wedding venue on the River Nile which can host parties up to 800 attendees.
- Are children allowed at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Mövenpick Resort Aswan is a great family choice where children are welcome.
- Are there any children facilities at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Mövenpick Resort Aswan offers a kids area (Little Birds Club) and a kids pool.
- Can you smoke inside Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
There are designated smoking areas at Mövenpick Resort Aswan.
- Is Mövenpick Resort Aswan dog friendly?
Pets are not allowed at Mövenpick Resort Aswan.
- Is there a dress code at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Guests are welcome to dress as they please at Mövenpick Resort Aswan.
- What type of room can I book at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
There are 404 luxury guest rooms for guests to choose from at Mövenpick Resort Aswan by the River Nile:
- Classic Room
- Superior Room
- Junior Suite
- Panoramic Suite
- Family villa
- Royal Villa
- Presidential Suite
- What kind of breakfast is served at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Mövenpick Resort Aswan provides a variety of breakfast options, including:
- Continental breakfast
- American breakfast
- Healthy breakfast
- Oriental breakfast
- What are the Covid-19 procedures at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Our hygiene and prevention measures at Mövenpick Resort Aswan are to ensure your health and safety. The ALLSAFE Label Certificate represents our new standards of hygiene and prevention that provide assurance that these standards have been adhered to in our hotel.
- Guests provided with individual sanitizer, wipes and mask
- Contactless check-in, check-out and payments carried out whenever possible
- Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of all high touch areas and bathroom areas
- Employees given comprehensive safety and hygiene training
- Reinforced food safety standards and new buffet protocols
- Dedicated guest hotline to answer questions and to best prepare their stay
- ALLSAFE Officer appointed across all Accor hotels, responsible for guest health and wellbeing
- Safe room service provided at no extra charge in case of restaurant closures
- Guest access to medical professionals and tele-medical support
- Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas
- Sanitizer provided in key public areas (front desk, elevators, restaurants etc)
- Social Distancing enforced in all common areas
- What are the health and safety procedures at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
Mövenpick Resort Aswan has a written Emergency and Disaster Response Plan, and all documents with a designated H&S procedure including incident reporting and incident investigation for guests and employees.
Other considerations include blood borne pathogens in food service and housekeeping; confined space entry reports for engineers and contractors; electrical safety reports and energy conservation programmes; an emergency action plan for fire, threat, and action response; housekeeping, service, engineering, and maintenance procedures; HVAC systems; boiler operations; lift maintenance; workplace safety; power generators; cooling maintenance; waste management; property management; and asset management.
- What is the cancellation policy at Mövenpick Resort Aswan?
At Mövenpick Resort Aswan, a no cancellation charge applies prior to 12:00 (local time), up to 1 day prior to arrival. Beyond that time, the amount due is not refundable, even if the booking is cancelled or modified.