5 Star Hotel in Dubai's newest destination Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Contemporary, modern and elegantly understated, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai’s thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city’s most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline and offering guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa this is a great location for business or leisure and perfectly suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Discover more about our other Dubai properties here.
All stays booked on moevenpick-hotels.com earn an extra USD20 voucher to spend at restaurant outlets in your booked hotel. [Read more]
- Adjacent to Dubai Marina and JBR area and minutes from Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa and pristine beaches.
- Walking distance to Dubai metro.
- Three food and beverage outlets.
- Pool, spa, salon and fitness centre.
- Private access to a nearby beach.
- Close to business districts including Jebel Ali Free Zone, Media City, Internet City and Dubai Investment Park.
- 20 minutes to Al Maktoum International Airport and the Expo 2020 site. 30 minutes to Dubai International Airport and an hour's drive to Abu Dhabi.
- Highest quality of meetings and events facilities with complimentary internet.
Designed to offer a warm welcome, the 168 contemporary hotel rooms boast unobstructed views of the lakes and the Dubai Marina skyline.
All rooms enjoy free Wi-fi, cable television, air-conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, extensive minibar, a spacious bathroom with a combination of bathtub and rainfall shower and a safe deposit box. Many of the rooms have balconies. If required, a rollaway bed is available at an extra charge.
Pick a room or suite that you like, then check out our Special Offers for a great deal.
All our rooms include:
- Contemporary, welcoming rooms.
- Excellent views of the lakes and Dubai Marina skyline.
- Free Wi-fi internet.
- Spacious bathroom with rainfall shower and bathtub.
- Safe deposit box.
- Free coffee and tea facilities.
Discover Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers with our family getaways, business deals, city breaks and other exciting offers.
The 5 star hotel sits at the apex of one of Dubai’s newest and most dynamic location, Jumeirah Lakes Towers. Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the hotel is close to Dubai’s thriving new business districts, minutes away from the city’s most iconic attractions, walking distance to Dubai Metro, and half an hour away from the Dubai International Airport and the new Dubai World Central Al Maktoum International airport. It's a 40 minutes drive to Abu Dhabi International Airport and a short taxi ride to some of the most famous upscale shopping centres.
From the delights of urban bar & kitchen to the relaxation zone of the Crema Lobby Lounge and the delicious à la carte and buffet options of nosh restaurant, Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is a celebration of culinary excellence.
The urban bar & kitchen offers the perfect menu for a great evening, serving classic bar food with a modern twist. The Nosh restaurant offers a choice of alfresco or indoor dining and a delicious à la carte menu or themed buffets with interactive food stations and an open kitchen ambiance.
Crema, in the heart of the lobby, is the ideal place to catch up with friends or colleagues while relaxing with mouth-watering snacks and freshly brewed coffee.
The Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers offers a flexible range of small to medium sized meeting rooms. There are seven contemporary, stylish meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 70 guests.
Dynamic Dubai offers endless possibilities, with championship golf, upscale shopping malls, international cuisine and spectacular deserts. There are wonderful watersports, unique cultural sights and pristine Gulf beaches. Add to the mix those experiences that are only possible in Dubai, including skiing in the desert, scaling the heights of the world’s tallest tower and experiencing a camel race.
The biggest difficulty guests find when they arrive is deciding what to do first.
- Beach clubs on the tranquil shores of the Arabian Gulf
- Championship golf courses
- Desert Safari
- Upscale shopping malls
- Ski diving and desert skiing
Whether cooling off in the chilled pool of the hotel, enjoying an invigorating workout at our fitness club or savouring a spa treatment, Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is perfect for relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Infinity pool
- Massage rooms
- Health Club
The hotel is perfectly located in one of Dubai's newest and most dynamic destinations, Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
It's just seconds from Sheikh Zayed Road, opposite Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach, major leisure attractions and close to the new business districts and commercial free zones of Dubai. Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station is within walking distance.
- Walking distance to Dubai metro.
- Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall and Ibn Battuta Mall are a short taxi ride away.
- Close to the famous Jumeirah Palm, best beaches and world-class golf courses.
- Opposite to Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach.
- 30 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
- 20 minute drive from the new Dubai World Central Al Maktoum International airport.
- Close to the thriving business centres.
- 40 minute drive from the hotel to Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE.