The Mövenpick Beach Resort Al Khobar is located on the Half Moon Bay Road, along the Eastern coast of Saudi Arabia. Resting on the shoreline of the Arabian Gulf, this private hideaway exhibits magnificence and truly embodies a plush resort-style living in the heart of the city.
We warmly invite you to be our guest, whether for pleasure or business. The Mövenpick Beach Resort Al Khobar will guarantee you the finest quality service of a 5-star resort. This, for a truly remarkable and satisfying experience you will never forget.
- King Fahad International Airport, Dammam – 65 km
- Bahrain International Airport – 70 km
- Dammam Railway Station – 40 km
- Al Khobar Corniche – 25 km
- Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University (PMU) – 10 km
- SciTech Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Science & Technology Center – 30 km
- King Fahad Causeway – 20 km
- Al Rashid Mall – 30 km
- Mall of Dhahran – 30 km
- Half Moon Bay – 10 km
- Saudi Arabian Oil Company (ARAMCO) – 35 km
How to get to the resort
From King Fahad International Airport, Dammam
Drive towards central Dammam and take Dhahran Exit. After 20 KM take the Bahrain Exit on the right and drive straight until you reach the Saudi Airforce Base which will be on your left. Go over the bridge to the right along Al Khalidiya road until the end where it will cross with the Half Moon Bay Road. Go right and then straight for 10 Km.
Please feel free to contact our Front Office for additional information.
Phone: +966 13 8492999