A taste of Vanille Salée at Mövenpick Hotel Ramallah
From 21 February to 21 March, Mövenpick Hotel Ramallah will join sister Mövenpick hotels across the Middle East, Africa and Asia in showcasing our sophisticated salty vanilla menu, or “vanille salée”.
Discover the way this exotic “queen of spices” surprisingly pairs with fish, while subtly enhancing toasty notes and herbal aromas. Let us demonstrate it with three savoury vanilla creations, served à la carte, à la Mövenpick. Are you ready?
Venue Allegro Restaurant
Daily from 12 noon to 10.30 pm
Salty vanilla starters:
- White onion soup
- Goat cheese and dry figs salad
Salty vanilla main course:
- Sandre fish filet with Belgium Chicor
- Three vanilla-inspired creations
- A selection of 2 vanilla starters
- A delicious fish main course
- Dishes are served à la carte
from 100.00 ILS Per person Inquire
Price is à la carte; food is charged as per consumption. Food can be ordered as separate items.