Restaurants in Aqaba
The Mövenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba has 8 restaurants and bars to choose from offering a range of international cuisine. Our largest is Palm Court Restaurant which offers all day dining with over 220 seats including outdoor terrace dining. Open from 6.30 am until 10.30 pm daily, the outlet offers à la carte dining and features sumptuous buffet set-ups for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Among others, speciality recipes are prepared live by the chefs at the Lebanese, Asian, grill and pasta stations.
View more information about our range of restaurants and bars.
• Palm Court Restaurant – all day buffet dining.
• Red Sea Grill – Sea view restaurant serving Afro Arabian cuisine.
• Al Shatt Restaurant – Seaside restaurant serving light snacks and drinks.
• Bridge Café & Terrace – outdoor café.
• Al Sufra Mediterranean Restaurant – fine dining.
• Al Nafoura Bar & Restaurant – drinks and light snacks.
• Abu Nawwas Pub – drinks and live entertainment.
• Bakery Shop and Café – enjoy a pastry or cake with your morning coffee.
Palm Court main dining room
Palm Court Restaurant is offering à la carte or buffet breakfasts.
The extensive buffet includes a vast selection of juices, cereals with condiments, breads, pastries, local specialities, such as hummus, foul, falafel, etc. and of course all international breakfast specialities with a live egg cooking station, not to mention the great selection of Mövenpick jam.
Beside the traditional breakfast beverages, the outlet offers a large selection of loose teas and Champagne can be ordered by the glass.
Breakfast is served from 6.30 am until 10.30 am at the rate of JOD12++ per person.
Palm Court Restaurant with Buffet.