Special offer for GCC residents
Discover Europe, its world-class museums and art galleries, glistening shopping malls and authentic local markets and enjoy traditional and contemporary cuisines while being close to sports and wellness venues and hospitals of the highest international standards.
Benefit from discounted daily rates throughout the year and special amenities during your stay:
- VIP treatment in your room
- 10% off food and beverage consumption for long-stay guests (as of 10 nights)
- Prayer carpets and Quran in the room
- Qibla direction in the room
- Middle Eastern TV channels (news, movies, music, kids)
- Middle Eastern newspaper
- Shopping and city information in Arabic language
- Alcohol-free minibar (on request)
- Connecting rooms (on request)
Staying with your family? Our Mövenpick Hotels in Europe offer great deals for children! Benefit from a 50% discount on the children's room up to an entirely free stay for them. During your stay, kids will receive a delicious Mövenpick ice cream at lunch or dinner.
Book direct through our website and you will also receive a $20 voucher to spend in the hotel's restaurant(s).
- All rates are based on the Best Available - Flexible rate of the day, are fully pre-paid at time of booking, non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges.
- The displayed discounts are based on standard room types, even though such room types may not be available in all hotels.
- Subject to availabilities in the participating hotels.
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions and all disputes arising therefrom shall be governed by Swiss law. The competent courts in Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes in connection with these Terms and Conditions. The foregoing shall however not deprive the customer of any non-waivable statutory venues granted by the laws of the customer’s country of residence