A contemporary boutique hotel in Istanbul Golden Horn
Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn is located on the Golden Horn natural estuary which is an extension of the Bosphorus strait. The city’s major shopping districts, popular commercial areas and many of the most famous tourist attractions in the Old City are all easily accessible from the hotel.
With a contemporary design reflecting the Golden Horn’s history and incorporating the very latest green building technology, this boutique hotel offers a total of 136 spacious rooms enjoying many impressive waterfront views, a restaurant serving gourmet culinary delights, a rejuvenating Spa and five state-of-the-art meeting rooms.
Learn more about our Istanbul properties here.
- Contemporary design inspired by the history of Golden Horn
- Convenient business and leisure location, 10 minutes from Haliç Congress Centre
- Spacious rooms with breath-taking views of the Golden Horn shore, city and park
- A Ballroom with unique car entrance with elevator
- 10 minutes away from the Old City
The Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn offers a total of 136 spacious rooms including seven suites with stunning views of the city and waterfront.
Reflecting Istanbul's amazing story through black and white harbour photographs and lavish historical maps, all rooms feature a 40 inch led TV with satellite channels, a direct-dial phone, WiFi, a working desk, a minibar, a coffee and tea maker, a rain shower in the bathrooms and an in-room electronic safe large enough to accommodate laptops.
- Most rooms enjoy stunning views of the shore, city and park
- 6 Premium rooms with a private balcony overlooking the Golden Horn
- Spacious Superior rooms around 31 sqm.
- High-speed wired and WiFi access
- Complimentary in-room coffee & tea making facilities
The Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn, located on the Historic Peninsula, offers a contemporary ambiance that echoes the magic of Istanbul’s past.
The hotel will offer a number of great deals including a discover Istanbul package, weekend breaks, romantic breaks and high discounts with our stay and save offers.
Pruva Swiss Grill Restaurant, with 146 inside seats and 40 terrace seats, has a total capacity of 186 guests. The all-day restaurant features an open show kitchen which will serve a wide range of innovative Mediterranean cuisine as well as Swiss and Turkish specialities.
The restaurant offers a private dining room for up to 20 diners and a play room for the kids. The Lobby Lounge and Bar will serve distinctive cocktails, refreshing drinks and snacks.
- Innovative Mediterranean cuisine
- Open show kitchen
- A lavish terrace
- Private dining room seating up to 20 diners
- Play room for the kids
This inspiring location, which so perfectly reflects the glory of Istanbul, also provides the ideal backdrop for corporate functions, meetings and banquets. The hotel will offer four meeting rooms ranging from 23 to 78 sqm and a divisible 380-sqm Golden Horn Ballroom for up to 440 guests, which features a unique car entrance with elevator.
Hi-tech automation system technology at the conference rooms and Ballroom allows to control sound, light and screen from an iPad.
- 380 sqm Ballroom with 5.2 m ceiling height
- Ballroom with unique car entrance with elevator
- Hi-tech automation system technology
- High-speed wired and wireless internet access
- Business corner
For centuries, Istanbul’s famous Golden Horn has captivated traders, invaders and travellers from all over the world with its photogenic panoramas, vibrant culture and dramatic history.
Offering travellers a contemporary comfort zone in the heart of the city, the hotel is just 10 minutes from the Old City’s famous historic highlights, walking distance from Pierre Loti Hill, Santral Istanbul, Feshane, Eyüp Sultan Mosque and Eyüp Cultural Centre, and is convenient for Istanbul’s major shopping districts.
The Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn is also conveniently located for easy access to the city's most popular amusement venues, including the Miniatürk Theme Park and Rahmi Koç Museum.
Things to do Features
- 10 minutes away from the Old City and city center
- Within walking distance to Pierre Loti Hill and Santral Istanbul
- Close to the Miniaturk Theme Park and Rahmi Koc Museum
- Close to Fener and Balat, old-style neighbourhoods
- Easy access to traditional or contemporary shopping
Ready to help you keep your body in dynamic shape and rid yourself of stress, the Serenity Wellness Centre boasts a fully equipped fitness centre with the latest cardio-vascular equipment.
This state-of-the-art fitness facility also offers a Turkish Bath, saunas for women and men, a relaxation area and 2 massage rooms.
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Turkish Bath
- Saunas for women and men
- Rejuvenating massage treatments
- Relaxation zone
The new Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn is ideally located on the Historic Peninsula, offering stunning views of nearby private parks and the famous waterfront.
Just 16 km from Istanbul Ataturk International Airport, 10 minutes away from Halic Congress Centre and the Old City, the hotel has a convenient business and leisure location, providing easy access via the E-5 and Trans-European Motorway (TEM).
- 10 minutes away from the Old City
- Easy access via the E-5 and TEM motorways
- Close to Haliç Congress Centre
- 15 minutes from Taksim Square
- 15 minutes from Maslak, Levent and Bayrampaşa