Special offer for GCC residents
Discover Europe and enjoy great savings in Istanbul Golden Horn
Spend your next holiday in Europe and benefit from our discounted daily rates for GCC residents.
Enjoy great specials during your stay at our Mövenpick Hotel in Istanbul Golden Horn:
- VIP treatment in your room
- 10% off food and beverage consumption for long stay guests (as of 10 nights)
- Dedicated halal food section on the breakfast buffet (between June 1st and September 18th)
- Prayer carpets and Quran in the room
- Middle Eastern TV channels, newspaper & brochures in Arabic language
- Alcohol-free minibar (on request)
- Connecting rooms (on request)
Take a trip with your family and benefit from a 50% discount on the children’s room up to an entirely free stay for them. During your stay, kids will receive a delicious Mövenpick ice cream at lunch or dinner.
Book direct through our website and receive a $20 voucher to spend in the hotel's restaurants.
- Discounted rates
- Special amenities
- 10% discount on food & beverage (as of 10 nights)
- 20$ voucher to spend at the hotel’s restaurant(s)
- Complimentary ice cream for your children
per room, per night
All rates are based on the Best Available - Flexible rate of the day, are fully pre-paid at time of booking, non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges. The displayed discounts are based on standard room types, even though such room types may not be available in all hotels. Subject to availabilities in the participating hotels. Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice. These Terms and Conditions and all disputes arising therefrom shall be governed by Swiss law. The competent courts in Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes in connection with these Terms and Conditions. The foregoing shall however not deprive the customer of any non-waivable statutory venues granted by the laws of the customer’s country of residence.