Discover the sights and sounds of Istanbul.
Situated only 10 minutes away from the Old City and within walking distance to Pierre Loti Hill, Santral Istanbul, Feshane and Eyüp Sultan Mosque, our Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn has created a special package for those who want to discover the historic and cultural splendours of Istanbul.
Our Discover Istanbul package features accommodations in a classic single or double room with stunning views of the famous waterfront, buffet breakfast, a 3-course dinner including a glass of local wine at Pruva Swiss Grill Restaurant, half day sightseeing tour at the Old City including Hagia Sofia, the Byzantine Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar, free entrance to Rahmi M. Koç Museum including a 30 minutes boat trip on the Golden Horn, Submarine and Planetarium experiences or free entrance to Miniaturk open-air museum.
And what could be more welcome after a long day exploring Istanbul than a 15 minutes complimentary foot massage? The package is valid until December 31st, 2016 and rates start from EUR 299 per night excluding VAT.
- Accommodation in a classic single or double room with waterfront view
- Daily buffet breakfast
- A 3-course dinner including a glass of local wine per person at Pruva Swiss Grill Restaurant
- Half day sightseeing tour at the Old City (prior reservation required)
- Free entrance to Rahmi M. Koç Museum including a 30 minutes boat trip on the Golden Horn, Submarine and Planetarium experiences or free entrance to Miniaturk open-air museum (prior reservation required for excursions)
- 15 minutes foot massage (prior reservation required)
- Complimentary WiFi
per room, per night
The package is available until December 31st, 2016. Minimum 2 nights stay required. The reservation can be cancelled free of charge 3 days prior to the day of arrival. Guaranteed reservations are held all night and if not taken up, will be debited at 100 percent of the room rate for one night.