International and regional cuisine
The restaurant seats up to 140 guests in a warm and cosy atmosphere. The open show-kitchen allows extensive views into the culinary heart of the hotel. Enjoy the elaborate breakfast buffet and a wide variety of international specialities.
The hotel restaurant features a large terrace surrounded by our romantic hotel garden boasting its own pond. Summer specials offer live cooking stations and barbeques.
- Open show kitchen
- Idyllic terrace with pond
- National, international and regional cuisine
- Theme buffets
- Seasonal promotions
Restaurant manager - Tanja Spandl
+49 6171 500 615
Monday - Sunday 6.00 am - 11.00 pm
- Twingle menu (October)
- Lettuce with fried chanterelles, pear and balsamic vinegar
- Game ragout with sesame-potato-dumplings and red cabbage
- Plum tart with Mövenpick espresso brittle ice cream
EUR 52.00 for two including a bottle of wine (red or white)
Indulge in culinary creations anchored in authentic regional traditions, infused with exoticism and sprinkled with our chefs’ inventiveness for a cosmopolitan noodle feast in true Mövenpick style.