4 star City Centre hotel next to Frankfurt fairground
Discover Frankfurt from the comfort of our 4 star hotel in the city centre. Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City is ideally located next to the trade fairground with easy access to the charming old city of Frankfurt. So whether you are visiting for business or leisure Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City is the perfect choice.
If you are travelling on business or looking to host a conference or event we can offer a range of 12 meetings rooms which can be customised to your requirements.
In our hotel brochure you will find more information about our Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City.
Discover more about our Frankfurt properties here.
- 288 modern rooms
- 12 meeting and conference rooms with daylight
- Next to the Frankfurt fairground
- Panoramic roof terrace
- Mövenpick Restaurant and Bar
- Central location
Stay in a Classic Room with interconnecting possibilities, or choose one of our 15 Superior Rooms for extra space, high-speed Internet, a Nespresso coffeemaker and late check-out. Our five Junior Suites offer a separate bathtub and shower, as well as a living area and complimentary minibar.
The use of our 130 square metre fitness area, located on the 7th floor, is free of charge for our guests.
All our rooms include:
- Soundproof rooms
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- LED TV with international channels, Sky Cinema and Sky MGM
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
Frankfurt is one of the top cities to visit in Germany. Whether you are hosting a business event, planning a romantic break or a family trip we have offers to suite all travellers at the Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City..
Some of our offers include Meetings & Events packages, weekend city breaks, restaurant specials and great promotions. Take a look at our offers page for the latest deals.
Offers at the Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City
Whether you are visiting Frankfurt on holiday with your family and friends or are here on a business trip or conference, the Mövenpick Restaurant can cater to your needs. Treat yourself with Swiss specials, discover local dishes, and enjoy international culinary delights or chose tasty dishes from our menu.
With up to 70 seats, our Mövenpick Bar is just the right place to relax after a demanding working day. Here you can follow all sportive highlights live on Sky and on big screen. Benefit from our daily happy hour between 5 pm and 8 pm.
Call us today and book your seats on +49 69 788075 840.
Restaurant and bar features
- Mövenpick Restaurant - open daily
- Swiss specialities, regional dishes, seasonal offers
- Sport highlights live on Sky and on big screen in our bar
- Various tartes flambées
Mövenpick Hotel Restaurant
Meetings and Events
The Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City offers 12 meeting and event venues for up to 350 attendees on the ground and the seventh floor. All rooms benefit from panorama windows, natural daylight, state-of-the-art technology and Wireless LAN.
Attendees are encouraged to enjoy our roof terrace during coffee breaks or if you are planning a cocktail reception this space is perfect for entertaining.
For successful business events, a new-generation conference centre is at your disposal. The roof terrace is the perfect place for coffee breaks and receptions. Six of the twelve conference rooms are available with fixed boardroom seating.
The new Meetings & Events programme has its food origins in our hotel. Explore the three ingredients "Food for thought", "Thought-through service" and "Inspirational environments" combined with new healthy and tasty standards in cuisine.
Do you have an inquiry or questions about your event? Please contact our convention sales office on +49 69 788075 815 or via e-mail to our Convention Sales Manager, Lena Kontorowitz:
- 12 modern event venues with daylight
- State-of-the-art technology
- Conferences for up to 350 guests
- Meeting rooms size between 29 sqm and 205 sqm
- Parking garage with direct access to the hotel
- Right next to the exhibition centre and the Festhalle
- Located in the heart of the Rhein-Main area
- Situated close to the city centre
- Perfect connection with public transportation
- Parking garage with direct access to the hotel
Things to do features
Looking for things to do during your stay in Frankfurt? View some of our recommendations.
- Visit the famous Museumsufer
- Sightseeing including Römer, Stock exchange, Main Tower etc.
- Concerts and live acts in the Festhalle
- Shopping at the"Zeil"
Our state of the art gym equipment is available for all guests – perfect to kick start your day or wind down in the evening. If you are looking for something more relaxing then ask us about booking a massage or a luxurious facial.
- 130 m2 on the upper floor
- Wide view over the exhibition grounds
- Stationary bikes, treadmills, cross country elliptical machines and much more
- Massages upon request