German Museum of Technology
How does a steam train work? Who invented movies? When did the we learn how to fly? What did the first computer look like? These and many other questions are answered during an exciting and interesting exploration of the German Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum). Daily demonstrations, visitor activities and guided tours make the museum an interactive learning experience – right in the neighbourhood of Mövenpick Hotel Berlin.
- Cultural history of technology
- Fun and learning all in one
- Experience for the whole family
- Daily tours and activities
- Walking distance from the hotel