Superior hotel in elegant Paris district
Revel in the charms of the ‘City of Lights’ by staying at Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly. Our location in the centre of Paris’s leafy Neuilly and Levallois neighbourhoods is just 10 minutes’ walk to the nearest metro station.
This 4-star hotel in Paris is ideal for business travellers who want accommodation close to La Défense and the Palais des Congrès Porte Maillot. It’s also a comfortable base for Paris city breaks as the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées and city centre are just three stops away.
You can relax in our newly renovated rooms and suites that reflect the chic elegance Paris is renowned for. Choose a room with Eiffel Tower views or opt for a spacious suite. Enjoy the complimentary Wifi in all rooms. Indulge your inner gourmet by savouring traditional French cuisine at Victor Hugo restaurant, enjoy the trendy ambiance of 58 Bar & Lounge or unwind in our peaceful garden terrace.
For your conferences and events in Paris, we have several meeting rooms with natural daylight and a large exhibition space of 1,100 square metres with access to our private garden.
- 281 rooms, some with Eiffel Tower views
- Free WIFI in all hotel rooms and public areas
- 700 m from Anatole France metro station
- Central business district location
- 20 meeting rooms and exhibition space
Special deals and offers for Paris experiences
Discover our special offers and packages for your Parisian escapes or your weekend breaks in couple or with your family.
Paris hotel rooms with Eiffel Tower views
Stay in a choice of four different categories at Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly. Among our 281 rooms and suites are Superior Rooms with boulevard or garden views, while our Deluxe Rooms have Eiffel Tower views. Free wifi is available in all rooms. For even more comfort and extra space, book our generous Junior Suites and Premium Suites which offer living rooms and a few other treats. All our rooms were renovated in 2014.
- Sizes between 25 sqm and 50 sqm
- Eiffel Tower views from some rooms
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- High Definition LED TVs in all rooms
- King, queen and twin rooms available
- Room-service available until 11pm
French cuisine and trendy Paris bars
Celebrate the rich epicurean heritage of France in our Paris restaurant and bar. Savour traditional French cuisine in our contemporary Victor Hugo brasserie, named after the famed French novelist. Ease into the trendy atmosphere of 58 Bar & Lounge or unwind during summertime with a light meal or a drink on our garden terrace at Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly.
- Traditional French cuisine
- Great French wines and aperitifs
- Contemporary brasserie experience
- Trendy bar and lounge
- Garden terrace open in summer
Meetings & Events
Wi-Fi, lots of space and 20 Paris meeting rooms
Arrange your next event at Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly, a superb conference hotel in Paris. Almost all of our 20 flexible meeting rooms feature natural daylight and Wi-Fi, while benefiting from access to the private garden or terrace. The largest meeting room Le Figaro, can accommodate up to 400 guests in 406 sqm. Our large event space and magnificent garden terrace also make us a great venue for weddings and banquets.
- Conference area of 1,100 sqm
- 20 Flexible meeting rooms for 6 to 400 people
- Natural daylight in most meeting rooms
- Terrace and garden access
- WiFi Internet connection
Elegant Paris hotel near the business district La Défense
Benefit from a great location in peaceful Neuilly-sur-Seine, close to Levallois-Perret and the business district of La Défense. In this exclusive residential district, it’s just a few minutes to the city centre and other Paris attractions. The nearest metro station and Palais des Congrès are only a few minutes’ walk from Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly.
- Only 700 m to Anatole France metro station
- Just 1.5 km to the Palais des Congrès
- 3 km to the business district of La Defense
- 300 m to the American Hospital
- Easy access to Paris city center with the metro (line 3)
- Eiffel Tower is three metro stops or 5 km away
- Good highway connections to both Paris airports