Terms and conditions
1. Acceptance: Use of membership card constitutes acceptance of the terms & conditions listed herein.
2. Membership Card: The membership card is the property of the issuing agent and must be returned upon request. Membership cards are valid for the Membership Term as embossed on the membership card, which is one year after initial purchase date. Membership cards have no cash value and do not guarantee a dining reservation.
3. Membership Benefit Conditions: All Membership Benefits are valid only during the Membership Term and shall automatically expire thereafter. All benefits are subject to availability, valid seven days a week, excluding black-out dates, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
4. Certificates: Only one booklet of certificates per Member per Term. HOTEL must be notified of the intended use of certificates at the time of advance reservation. Certificates are valid seven days a week up to the expiration date printed on said certificates. Validity will not be extended beyond the printed expiration date. Certificates may not be used in conjunction with any other discount/ promotional offer. Certificates cannot be resold once issued to a Member. Cash Certificates: Excluding applicable taxes, service charges and gratuities.
5. Transferable and Non-Transferable Benefits: a. Transferable: Benefits may be used by the Member or by a Member’s guest. The Member/ Membership Card need not be present at time of guests’ use of the benefit.b. Non-Transferable: Benefits may be used only by the Member and upon presentation of their valid Membership Card. Proof of identification may be required by HOTEL.
6. Net Spend: Refers to the actual spend after the applicable discount.
7. Modifications (Restaurant & Benefit Changes): Participating restaurants may cease to honor benefits without prior notice. Benefits may also be subject to change without prior notice. Wherever possible, Members will be kept updated on all such modifications. Members can also verify restaurant participation & benefits by calling Customer Service. Membership Program marketing agent declines any responsibility for any such modifications.
8. Currency Exchange: Amounts listed in US$ will be calculated from local currency at current exchange rates. Exchange rates are updated on a daily basis. The exchange rate is locked in each individual food & beverage transaction.
9. Lost/Stolen Membership Materials: All lost or stolen certificates will not be replaced. Lost or stolen membership cards must be reported to Customer Service. A processing fee of twenty dollars will be charged for each replacement membership card, which will be issued with the same expiration date as the previously issued card.
10. Cancellations: Cancellation of Membership will be honored up to ten days from the date of issue, but no refund will be issued until the membership card and all certificates have been returned unused to a Customer Service Office. Refund amount will be excluding shipping & handling charges.
11. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the owners, operators, franchisors or licensors of any hotel that may accept the benefits of membership herein, or any of their affiliated or subsidiary companies, or their directors, agents, managers, or employees, or the proprietor or the marketing agent of the Membership Program (hereinafter collectively “Protected Parties”) be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages; and without limiting the generality thereof, including any loss, cost or damage to, or suffered by, the Member or others, arising from defects, negligence, delays, failure of performance or non-performance, including all claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, indebtedness, breaches of contract, breaches of duty or of any relationship, liability for acts, omissions, misfeasance, malfeasance, damages of every type, nature or kind suffered by Members or others, resulting from the action, or inaction of the hotel or its agents or employees in connection with the Benefits provided to Member herein. In the event of a breach of any the provisions hereof by any Protected Party, the extent of any liability of any such Protected Party shall be limited to the amounts paid by Member as a subscription for membership.