The use of the membership card and/or any of the certificates constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below:
Food and beverage conditions
- Membership card must be presented at time of dining in order to receive discount
- Discounts apply to a maximum group size of six people dining
- Discounts on beverages apply only when consumed with a main course
- Relevant taxes, service charges and gratuities in each country will be applied on the discounted amount.
- All food must be purchased during the outlets' operating hours, and ordered from the outlets' regular menu.
- Special discount: member should receive a 10% discount on Food and Beverage bill during:
- Friday brunch at Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain and Mövenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah
- All card and certificate discounts shall not apply to:
- Orders made off-premises, functions or through room service
- Meals taken as part of bed & breakfast, half-board or full-board package rates
- Black-out periods of Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha, New Year’s Eve, Valentine's dinner, Christmas Brunch, at all participating hotels and Christmas Eve in Bangalore and Aqaba.
- Reservations must be made in advance and subject to availability
- Membership number must be provided
- Discount on rates will not be applicable unless a valid Circle M membership card is presented at check-in
- A maximum of two rooms can be reserved for the same dates on the Circle M discounted rates and the member must be present
- Preferred room rates are not valid for bookings made through travel agents or for group or block bookings
- Special discount: member should receive a 10% discount on room rates during:
- At Mövenpick Hotel Kuwait and Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain, as per local regulations
- Advance reservations are required during the peak summer periods at Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Beirut, Mövenpick Resort Al Nawras Jeddah and the Mövenpick Beach Resort Al Khobar, as space availability restrictions apply.
- Discounts and certificates will not apply during blackout periods of Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha, at all participating hotels; Gulf Food, BIG 5 and Arab Health exhibitions in Dubai; during the Hajj period and the last 10 days of Ramadan for Makah and from 16 to 20 Ramadan for Madinah; during Easter in Aqaba.