An Enviable Location on the Bay of Bangkok
The five-star Mövenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya is ideally located for leisure, corporate or incentive-based travellers, enjoying a location only 75 minutes from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport, and 20 minutes from the regional U-Tapao Airport.
Landmarks and Distances
Mövenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya lies 10 km immediately south of Pattaya city centre, making all of the sites and attractions that have made Thailand’s eastern seaboard so popular within easy reach.
- 10 km - Pattaya city centre
- 26 km - U-Tapao International Airport
- 132 km – Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- 6 km – Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark
- 8 km – Silverlake Vineyard
- 9 km – Nongnuch Tropical Botanical Garden
- 9 km – Yangsangwanaram Temple
- 20 km – Sanctuary of Truth
Getting to the hotel
Located right on the Sukhumvit main road, the Mövenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya resort has immediate access to the beach, situated 156 km from Bangkok, allowing a pleasant one-and-a-half-hour drive or within one hour from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Travelling by car:
Head from Bangkok by motorway number 7, and then follow the sign “Na Jomtien Beach”.