- A la carte menu
- Baked goods and snacks
- Hot and cold drinks
- Daily chocolate hour from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
- Bar opens daily from 4.00 pm to 12.00 am on weekdays and 3.00 pm to 2.00 am Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Lifestyle dining
- Balearic-style, signature 15-course grill from 6.00 pm to 11.00 pm
- Happy hour from 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm daily
- Nightly entertainment
- Resident DJ
- Opens daily from 6.30 am to 10.30 pm
- Live cooking station
- Night themed dinner
- Ala carte menu
- Power Bites menu for children
- Opens daily from 9.00 am to 12.00 midnight
- Fine selection of whiskey, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Light snacks
- Al fresco dining
- Indoor lounge area
The Lobby Lounge offers a variety of coffee and other hot and cold drinks on top of its á la carte selection, baked goods and afternoon Chocolate Hour.
The Lobby Lounge
A stunning architecture with spectacular ocean views, Ibiza Beach Club is Cebu’s finest in food and entertainment Aside from its DJ sets, themed dance performances and show bands, one of the experiences unique to this club and restaurant are the Balearic-inspired, 15-course grill and the wine and Tapas pairing.
Ibiza Beach Club
The Sails is the hotel’s all-day dining restaurant which features an interactive buffet style concept, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with a creative à la carte menu. Start off your day by enjoying our extensive breakfast buffet which features a touch of international and local delights for only PHP 1,200 nett per person.
The Forum is a classic and refreshing venue which serves all-day refreshments and delectable snacks. Its beverage choices range from tropical sips and cocktails to top-of-the-line and branded liquors such as Hennesy Richard Cognac and Macallan single-malt whiskey. Guests can wine and dine in the al fresco area, either basking in the sun or under the stars.