Restaurants in Jimbaran Bali
- Live cooking stations
- Breakfast buffet
- Set lunch menus
- À la carte menu (whole day)
- Theme night buffets
- Semi-indoor and outdoor seating
- Veranda overlooking the tropical garden
- Swiss-style cakes and pastries on display
- Premium coffees and teas
- Fresh, organic fruit juices
- Playground, water slides and kids' pool
- Healthy food choices and pizza
- Hammocks, sun loungers, pavilions and gazebos
- Artificial beach
- Frozen margaritas made from tropical fruits
- Mövenpick coffee
- Premium teas
- Swiss-style artisanal ice cream
- Pastries and cakes
- Crêpe station
- Innovative fusion cusine
- Artisanal and classic cocktails
- Trendsetting venue
- View over Jimbaran Bay and Indian Ocean
- Scheduled live music
An interactive food experience with live cooking stations, a Robata grill and an international à la carte menu for meals throughout the day.
For Indonesian coffees, sumptuous afternoon tea, cocktails, pastries and ice cream, Katha lounge with its garden views is a great choice.
Unwind and relax at JeJaLa pool bar, while the kids have fun at various child-friendly zones including slides and a playground.
Mövenpick Café in the Samasta Lifestyle Village showcases Swiss culinary culture with creamy, artisanal ice creams, cakes and coffees.
Savour sunsets and live music at Above 11, our rooftop sky bar with Peruvian-Japanese fusion cuisine and a trendy nightspot: Gramercy Park.