Restaurants in Jimbaran Bali
- Live cooking stations
- Breakfast buffet
- Set lunch menus
- À la carte menu (whole day)
- Themed night buffets
- Semi-indoor and outdoor seating
- Veranda overlooking the tropical garden
- Swiss-style cakes and pastries on display
- Premium coffees and teas
- Fresh, organic fruit juices
- Playground, water slides and children's pool
- Healthy food choices
- Hammocks, sun loungers, pavilions and gazebos
- Artificial beach
- Frozen margaritas made from tropical fruits
- Mövenpick coffee
- Premium teas
- Swiss-style artisanal ice cream
- Pastries and cakes
- Crêpe station
The place for delicious food with live cooking stations, a Robata grill and an international à la carte menu for meals throughout the day.
For premium coffees, sumptuous afternoon tea, cocktails, pastries and ice cream, Katha lounge with its breathtaking garden views is a perfect choice.
Katha Lobby Lounge & Library
Unwind and relax at JeJaLa pool bar, while the children have fun at various child-friendly zones including slides and a playground.
Mövenpick Café in the Samasta Lifestyle Village showcases Swiss culinary culture with creamy artisanal ice cream, cakes and coffees.