Independence Day Weekend Offer
Enjoy a long weekend of great hospitality at Movenpick Hotel and Spa Bangalore
Movenpick Hotel and Spa Bangalore, invites its patrons and guests to celebrate India’s 69th Independence Day in ultimate luxury with iconic experiences in Bangalore. To commemorate the occasion, the hotel invites guests to experience its legendary service and Swiss hospitality with an array of enticing culinary innovations and exclusive accommodation offers from the 12th to the 17th of August 2016.
For five magical days, guests who book a room at Movenpick Hotel and Spa Bangalore, will pay only 69% of the published tariffs on selected services. This one-of-a-kind promotion is the hotel’s initiative to make this extended Independence Day week exceptionally enjoyable for discerning guests. Price in Superior Rooms starts from
- INR 4,999.00 / Single occupancy
- INR 5,999.00 / Double occupancy
- INR 6,999.00 / Triple occupancy
This offer also includes complimentary early check in at 11:00 am and late check-out until 4:00 pm, complimentary usage of Fitness Centre/Swimming Pool/Sauna/Steam Room and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Invitation for flag hoisting ceremony at the hotel on 15th August 2016
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at My Place - Multi Cuisine Restaurant.
- Pay 69% on selected spa services at Sohum Spa.
- Pay 69% on lunch or dinner buffet at My Place-Multi Cuisine Restaurant.
- Pay 69% at Obsidian Sports and Music Bar
- 20% discount on Sunday brunch at My Place - Multi Cuisine Restaurant
from 4,999.00 Rs per night Book now
Amendments to the package will not be allowed once the guest has checked-in at the hotel.The package cannot be combined with other promotions.The package is subject to 23.87% Luxury Tax/Service Tax/Service Charge.The above mentioned rates are valid from 12 to 17 August, 2016.Unused portion of the package items are not transferable and will not be refunded to the hotel bill.For reservations or further information, please call 91 80 43001000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org