Support Mövenpick’s #AKiloOfKindness campaign, leading to the UN International Day of Charity on 5 September. We invite our guests, partners and stakeholders to participate by donating at least one kilo of school supplies to the less fortunate and those in need.
Put together #AKiloOfKindness
- Books (stories for reading practice and lined exercise books for writing)
- Supplies (pens, pencils, rulers, erasers, sharpeners, glue, scissors, paint, etc.)
- Supporting items (backpacks, clothing, socks)
Participate in #AKiloOfKindness
- Drop your school supply donations from 21 August to 1 September at the lobby of participating hotels.
- A kilo is very kind, but of course, we welcome any amount of contribution.
Share awareness of #AKiloOfKindness
- Encourage kindness in others by talking about giving.
- Share this information with your friends.
- Use hashtags #AKiloOfKindness #InternationalCharityDay to tweet on Twitter, post on Facebook or share on Instagram.
Participating hotels and beneficiary charities:
Middle East and South Asia
- Mövenpick properties in Jordan (Dead Sea, Tala Bay, Aqaba, Petra): Jordan Hashemite Charity Organisation
- Mövenpick Hotel Beirut: SOS Village for Children
- Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah: Al Bir Society
- Mövenpick Hotel Karachi: The Garage School
- Mövenpick Hotel Cebu: Cordova Alternative Resource for Education Center (CARE).
- Mövenpick Resort Karon Beach: SOS Village Phuket
- Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach: Ban Lung Pitak Child Care Phuket
- Mövenpick Resort Pattaya: Banglamung Home for Boys Foundation
- Mövenpick Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok: Baan Krong Cha-Aom School