Mövenpick Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech, the triumphant oasis
Designed to create a contemporary, refreshing oasis, Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech offers an authentic welcome to travellers when visiting the captivating Red City. Just a few minutes away from the bustling Medina in the central L'Hivernage district, our 5-star hotel features 503 rooms, six restaurants and bars, Ô de Rose spa and wellbeing centre, three swimming pools and a kids club.
Our city centre hotel revitalises the vision and achievements of Ahmed Al Mansour Eddahbi, Sultan of the Saadian dynasty, who propelled Marrakech to new cultural heights and is also connected to the Palais des Congrès Marrakech, managed by Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, which offers exhibition space, auditoriums, meeting rooms and banqueting venues.
- Located in Marrakech city centre, L'Hivernage
- 503 rooms in a contemporary oasis setting
- Six restaurants and bars
- Direct access to the Palais des Congrès Marrakech
- Spa, swimming pools, excursions and kids club
Wake up with the fantastic view of the Oasis gardens from your Classic Room, or opt for a spacious lounge by choosing one of our Junior Suites Garden View. Need more space ? Treat yourself to a stay in our sumptuous Suites Garden View or our wonderful Penthouse with private terrace and pool. Our 503 rooms and suites all include balconies and free wireless Internet access.
- Free WiFi
- Private balcony or terrace
- HD 42'' television
- Luxurious bedding
- Individual climate control
Your room at Mövenpick Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech
Stay in Marrakech by booking one of our special offers or seasonal promotions. Located in the heart of the Hivernage district, Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech is a contemporary 5-star hotel in a central location. Designed as an oasis, its soothing atmosphere rewards both leisure and business travellers. Dine in six restaurants, unwind in the spa, relax in a heated swimming pool and experience the magic of Marrakech.
Offers at Mövenpick Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech
Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech offers innovative culinary experiences at its six restaurants and bars. Each outlet is unique and represents a chapter of the Saadian Sultan Al Mansour Eddahbi's story through its decorative details, service and delicious specialities. International, Mediterranean and Moroccan food delicacies are all on the menu for the pleasure of our guests, to be enjoyed either in the lively interior or al fresco on an outdoor terrace.
- Innovative culinary experiences at six outlets
- Authentic décor and atmospheric settings
- Outdoor terraces
- Lively ambience
- International, Mediterranean & Moroccan delicacies
Restaurant Medi Terra, Mediterranean cuisine
Our 5-star hotel in Marrakech offers direct access to the largest meetings & events venue in Morocco, the Palais dès Congres Marrakech, which is also managed by Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts. Equipped with the latest technology, the 5,600 sqm venue includes 2,700 sqm that can be turned into exhibition areas. It also features two auditoriums and 20 meeting rooms. A professional team will handle your inquiry and respond to any of your needs to ensure the success of your event.
- 5,600 sqm including 2,700 sqm exhibition space
- Two auditoriums hosting up to 1,500 people
- Equipped with the latest technology
- 20 meeting rooms
- A professional team ensuring your event's success
Palais des Congrès Marrakech by Mövenpick
Marrakech is home to many treasures. Walk through its lively streets, immerse yourself in its rich cultural heritage and admire its local craftsmanship. Discover historical monuments and palaces with beautiful Moroccan art and architecture. See its history at Jemaa El-Fna market place, the Medina, the Menara and many museums. Take part in several outdoor activities like hiking trails, dromedary riding, balloon flights, quad biking and much more!
- Culture, craftsmanship and heritage attractions
- Impressive architecture and grand palaces
- Historical monuments near the hotel
- Jemma El-Fna market place, the Medina, the Menara
- Dromedary riding, balloon flights and quad biking
The Majorelle Garden in Marrakech
Inspired by the traditional rituals of the Saadian era, Ô de Rose is a one-of-a-kind regenerative wellness experience. Rose fragrances and steam showers will arouse your senses and soothe your soul. With nine massage cabins on two floors, our luxious spa relies on the expertise of the world renowned brand Cinq Mondes. The wellbeing centre at Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech also features hammams, a jacuzzi, swimming pools, nail studio and hair salon.
- Sauna, steam showers and jacuzzi
- Hammams, massages and multi-sensory experiences
- Luxurious spa with traditional rituals
- Expertise by Cinq Mondes
- A team of qualified professionals
Ô de Rose - Spa and wellbeing by Cinq Mondes
The 5-star Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech is situated in the prestigious Hivernage district in Marrakech’s city centre, close to historic landmarks and modern facilities. Discover nearby sights, attractions and lively quarters, such as the Medina, Majorelle Garden, the Menara and Guéliz neighbourhood. Our hotel is only 4 km from the airport and offers direct access to the Palais des Congrès Marrakech.
- Located in the city centre's Hivernage district
- 2 km from the Medina souks
- 500 m from the Menara Gardens
- 3 km from the Majorelle Garden
- 4 km from Marrakech Menara International Airport
Jemaa El-Fna Place in Marrakech